RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How do i put new tilesets and gameover screens in?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
i have them in the files i imported them throught the system but the dot beside them is red not blue and i cant use them. Any help?

When you import something like a gameover image you need to set it in the database under system. I dont think it matters that the circle is red btw.

I still cant select them so...............

are the ones your trying to use the same size as the ones origionally in the game?

sorry i just figured out it doesnt matter how big the picture is. Maybe your using an unsupported file type or something?

they are all .png

ok i can get new characters in and maby new gameover screens(i dont know how to chose one)

yes and tilesets into tilesets and i got the gameover screens working so its just the tilesets.
I swear to you that there was a post in between then but it disapeered. I swear it.
and how bout instead of freaking out at me you try and help?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Jesus, you triple posted man, EDIT!!!!!!!!! Don

I figured it all out.