RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG MAKER XP Title Screen Question

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
When the game loads. It has a "start game", "continue", and at the bottom right corner is a RPG MAKER XP screen. So basically this is where ya go to play the game or exit, as soon as it loads. Im wondering If there is a way to make your own screen? I dont mind the RPG MAKER XP part , I just wanna put my own custom image there, so it more suites the game I made. I appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Of course you can make your own custom one. Just look inside the folder that has that image, find the diameters of it, and make one in Photoshop around the same size. Make sure ITS THE EXACT same size, or the result will not be too great.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

I went to where the game was saved ..And all the folders in there for some reason are empty. Except for the data folder. Which has nothing in there about the image thats that i could see. Do ya know where i have to look ? Thanks

Yes, you half to put the custom title inside of the folder.

Rep:
Level 92
Using Rpg Maker Xp's export feature, export the RTP title screen onto your desktop, then look at it from there.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
u cpuld export it into ur pictures folder then open up wutever program ur gonna use and then click open then open the picture then use the dotted [] thing and erase it all. Then make ur pic and when you save it click save as. Then you can save it werever. But if u dont want to upload it onto ur project manually save it in the graphics area of ur game folder in the apropriate 1 then click on the database and go to system and pick your title and wutnot

Rep:
Level 92
He could export it to any folder and do what you said.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
I know I was just saying cuz I always use my picture folder lol

Hmm still not sure I understand . I dont have any clue where the background image for RPG MAKER XP is. I need to find its width, height so i can make my own the same. Im not sure, where to find the answer to that. Im not to sure where to go to export it neither.  :(  Or where to save it. Sorry im so lost. Give me a few weeks, and ill be the master answering the questions.  8) Thanks everyone

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Its 640x480.

So where do i put this image that i made at? Where does it need to be saved too, so it shows up on my games title screen ?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Save it in "titles" in your project, then go to database in the editor, go to system then change the title screen from there.

Your my hero. Checked out your site also. Gave ya a shout. Thanks a lot.