RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Please Help a Poor Little Man!!!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90

um check these

and for the another one i dont know maybe these
join my forum

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
the first battler needs to be fixed that his pants are white also.
The second battler has to have shorter hair then they would both be perfect.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

i didnt create them.
And i dont know how to chage the color
Ask if someone can chage its colors
join my forum

I'd suppose I might be able to, but I'd want to know if Ramiro even wants them first.

Yes, I would like your help ark, creepy thanks a lot, but i think those battlers don

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
kk, edited the shirt,eye, and ponytail color
and now im gonna work on the pontails hair length
this takes a long time in paint =(

IMAGES NO LONGER CRAPPY =D

Lol, Dr. Sword your wasting your time Ramiro said he didn't want those.
And the question.
Usually most programs allow you to "SAVE AS" and you can select what type of file extension you want it to be.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
well im mkaing look alot different so heel change his mind and the save option doesnt work that way, the real problem is my image hoster, if you wanna see the good image just right click and select display image with full quality =)

Aye, I've started working on one.. I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off.
So it's best to keep on looking for a sub until then. Also, should they both look battle ready for somethin'? Anything you want me to make them look like? I know the second one is supposed to have a pistol...

No, nothing really special, i

Rep:
Level 97
oh you want to change the sword to a pistol...i thought you meant add a pistol in the other hand

Rep:
Level 97
yes sir going to work sir!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

Rep:
Level 97
okey dokeyi got ur pistol char done now i just need to edit the battller, and if anyone could get me a vash the stampede battler to edit id have ramiro all set up

Thanks man, that

Rep:
Level 97
ReMeMbEr DoNt CaLl StEvE!1!1!OnE

Not to be offensive Dr.Sword but those pistols could do a little work man.
Maybe a bit more detail.

Rep:
Level 97
okay i added a bit more detail and no offense taken its just criticism nothing wrong with that,

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Ramiro
I know i
Badass, and a do'er not a thinker

Sorry Ramiro... I'm not good enough with paint to make the battlers for you. (If you even remember...) It's beyond my abilities, I'm going to brush up on some of my skills and learn different styles and techs. I have no problem with shading and coloring it's just that I can't do the hair and stuff worth a crap.

Rep:
Level 97
boo! stupid paintshop pro got deleted off my comp! now i have to use paint...oh well i used it for the battler im sure i can use it for sprites

@ArkBennet: No problem man, I