RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Advance Debug System

Rep:
Level 90
Slipknot Advance Debug System
This script help you to test your game, is an enhaced debug scene.
Is useful for remove and add items, weapons, armors. Change the party gold and levels.   8)
You need thie image, if you dont want it, change the line:
Code: [Select]
 BACK = false, ""

[code]#-----------------------------------------------------------------
#

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Just tried it, and it works great except one thing: There are no words. There are in the selection menu. It says "Switches and Variables, Gold, etc. etc." But, when you select one, there are just blank windows. Except for the Items, Weapons, and Armor, it shows the icons, but no words. Also, it only displays what would be just the Items, and no weapons or armor or accessories.  :?

Otherwise, this would be a great script.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Search the script on notepad for $fontface, and change it to "Arial" or any font your using. Im a kinda newb scripter heh, but i bet it would work  :^^:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
It's actualy because he made that using the legal version. :wink:

But your answer was close dwarra.

You need to add these lines underneath all the

self.contents = Bitmap.new lines

self.contents.font.name = 'Times New Roman'
self.contents.font.size = 22

You can change the font and size.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 90
I really don't use the legal version. :(

But to fix the font thing for all the windows use  8)
Font.default_name = "Tahoma"

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Thanks. Both of your guys' ways worked.

Now, how do you get it to display the weapons, armor, and accessories instead of just items in the Items, Weapons, and Armors window?
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Now, how do you get it to display the weapons, armor, and accessories instead of just items in the Items, Weapons, and Armors window?
??? ... I don't understaind that. What do you want?