RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What does 'The map tree data is corrupt' mean? o_O

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I had worked sooooo freakin' hard on this game.. well sorta >_> But anyways, what does it mean and how do I fix it?   :cry:

Rep:
Level 90
~
Not sure because it has never happened to me but the problem could be because somewhere in working on your game one of the maps got corrupt.  For some reason one of my friends used Postality Knights to make his game, of course now it doesn't work on Postality Knights but the official Englihs version of XP.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Well... thing is I never made a map yet. o_o;; I only placed one green land thing on one square for where the player start thing is so that I can test out how the items and stuff look. I'm surprised one square of land can corrupt the whole thing... ;____; It wont let me load the game at all, all I worked on was a bit of items, animations, and skills. D= I'm sad.. ~_~ Took long to make them animations.. =\ Oh and um I'm using RPG Maker 2003. o_o How do you fix it...?? o_O;;

Rep:
Level 90
try making a full map?\
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Rpg Maker 2003, map tree error break...hmm watch this.

http://www.kobrasrealm.com/view.php/5
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club