RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Concerning More Hobbits.And a World Map Problem.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Of cource,as in all world maps,the back ground changes from Grassland to Ice,by going to the grassland area and iceland area.
I need something that will change the backdrop,because I cannot find it in my script studies and event works.
So,what I mean is,
I need the backdrop to change when I reach a certain place on the same map,and I need to have the random monsters change from like,Ghost to zombie in a certain place.
Any help?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Search through the RMXP.net script forums, there is a script somewhere in there that's called 'Dynamic Backrounds' or 'Dynamic Panorama' or some such thing. I came across it yesterday, although I didn't try it.

If I remember correctly, it allows for scrolling, changing, fading out and in, blinking etc. for the panorama on your maps.  It looked complicated.  :?
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
What Im looking for is for the background to change,and the monsters to change as I hit a diffrent area on the same map.
Dynamic Background make them  3d  backgrounds.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: BlackZoneOne
What Im looking for is for the background to change,and the monsters to change as I hit a diffrent area on the same map.
Dynamic Background make them  3d  backgrounds.

I have an idea how to cheat this. I mean, scripting sounds time consuming and this might be easier.

Make 2 identical maps. Then make a series of events that teleports the character to the other map in the same place and set "fading" to "no".

In my quick test it seems to work. There is a little "stutter" when the teleport happens. :( Maybe you could pop up a message when they change maps that says "Don't stop here man, this is bat country!"

-Darksun
There's a little black dot on the sun today.