RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Moving Boat

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
So, I have this boat ye, its 6 tiles big. Can I make an event of this boat move across the screen? I know HOW to move it, but not how to make the event of a tile bigger than 1 tile (if that made sence).

Thanks
Neo

This is the only way I know how to do what I THINK you're asking.

You would have to make 6 events, with each event's graphic set to the corresponding tiles of the boat...then have each event move at the same time across the screen.

The easiest way I think would be copy/paste the events, and then change the graphics accordingly.

Thats just what I think, I'm gonna try it out in a second.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 91
you can either make a charset out of the ship
(4ships X 4ships = charset, you can make it animated or just copy paste it all over , your call)

and then move it like any other thing

or move all the tiles at once(might look weird)

don't forget to use move event Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

thanks, I thought there might be an easier way that was all. I'll experiment. Your a great help.