RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Multiple Pges In An Event?

Rep:
Level 89
I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am MAJOR Noob here, so please pardon any dumb questions I ask. But I use the RPG Maker XP Postality Knights Edition, and I noticed that you could multiple pages on an event. I tried to make it to where one page did one thing, and another did a different thing. Maybe I am using those pages wrong, but what exactly are they for?

Thank you for your help!
LordsGamer
Arc-Angel Entertainment
Bringing Christian values to the gaming world.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
ill use pigs as an example yet again

on te first page

set the conditions to be somthing along the lines of:

varible 1:save the piggies as equal to 0

then on the second page

varible 1:save the piggies as equal to 1

this could be on a farmer for example

if you hadnt saved the pigs he would say somthing if you had saved the pigs he would give you some info or a cool weapon maybe

hopw that amkes sense

Rep:
Level 89
I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh! Never messed with the conditions, lol. I always did conditional branches  in the event, which would explain why my code looked kind of crowded but it always worked. Thanks, I will try and do that.

Fellow RPG Maker,
LordsGamer
Arc-Angel Entertainment
Bringing Christian values to the gaming world.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
strange how my sentence: hope that makes sense

didnt actually make sense :)