RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sandstorm RPGM XP

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
In the weather effects in the XP version I hear there is this one called sandstorms. Well I don't see it in there. Could someone tell me how to add the sandstorm event in there?
It would help me out alot if you would visit my James Bond site. thankyou
bondex.spyw.com

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Can someone answer?
It would help me out alot if you would visit my James Bond site. thankyou
bondex.spyw.com

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
It'd be a weather system script. I believe one was posted either here or in rmxp.net

Search in both and you should come up with something.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 91
another way is going to db and choosing sandstorm fog then setting it's x and y speed to make it look like a sandstorm

pros: no event needed, only sandstorms in the map
cons: you will need to copy and paste the tileset setting to a new spot in the arrary if you want to use that tileset without having a sandstorm
holy shit my sig was big!