RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
how do u make a stand alone file

Rep:
Level 90
how do u make a .exe stand alone game like when u would make a game in gamemaker in other words how do ig et the game to work without installing anything cuze i let my friends play it at school and the teachers dont like for me to install things onto the school coms can anyone help me?
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
check that you can infact run .exe files on your computer at school i cant but again i can get round that but anyway

i can help you to do it if your using rpgmaker 2003 not xp though

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4685

that might vagely help

Rep:
Level 90
i can run exe files at my school ive done it before i can also install stuff onto there computers but they dont like it so also i need it for rpg maker xp.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
umm anybody got the answer?
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yes follow the instructions on the tutorail section of craneyes actual website not the forums then just compress your game to a .zip upload and send

Rep:
Level 90
thank u but it was for a cd so i can take it to school would it work if i use the tutorial and then but it on a cd the game i mean.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
~
Make sure you have every graphic used in your game imprted in your game so in the resource manager it has a red dot, this may dramatically increase the size... However it makes it work without the RTP.

Rep:
Level 90
i dont care about sise cuse im using a disk i found one but it still askes me to put the rtp in the system 32 floder it worked fine but i need one to run with out me needing me to put anything anyware were it will work with out it being in the system 32 folder. o yeah im using the xp version from crankeye.com everything is imported
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
ok nvm i got it to work thanks for helping me now jusyt one more question its off topic but how do i get avatar?
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
new problem wheln i try to save it dosent let me? i get the
______'Scene_Save'_21__Errno::EACCES_______
Permission denied _Save3.sav error how do i get it to let me save arggg.
is it becuse im just using a disk and not istalling anything? i even tryed puting the rtp in the system32 floder but still got that error can anyone help.
is there a way i can make the program save like in the my documents folder?
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
ok nvm i got it yay :D  now i can get ,y games to work at school,ty
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
One, two, three, four, Quadtriple posting! Don't do that! Edit Post!