RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
a request not sure youll be able to help though

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
im going to try and explain this as best as i can.

my game im working on at the moment is called: The League Of Werepyres

you may ask what is a werepyre well its a werewolf mixed with a vampire. i have been searching around for a sprite image of a werepyre but no luck

the idea of a werepyre is quite new i think www.battleon.com use them in their game.

anyway heres a picture to give you an idea of what im looking for agai its from battleon.com

as you can see its not a sprite :(

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i play that game alot and i didnt know they had werepyres but my guy is a werewolf so i knew they had those...
ill add it to my todo list....anyone notice how im like the santa for resources?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
depend wether your a guardian or not i am but i didnt pay someone else who i dont know did it for me wierd but anyway to keep on-topic thank you for adding it to your to do list

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
no problem ill go tell the elves to wrok on it, just kidding i do em by myselves, alhough i wish i did have some little helpers :cry:

Rep:
Level 91
How can you get on?? It's allways overcrowed with other people. Unless you have a membership, you can't play.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
yes i know i havent payed but can someone paid for me i ididnt have to pay them for some random reson anyway no more talk on battleon here

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hum...everyone, i don

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
we noticed  :roll: . and the idea is VERY unoriginal, there are games based all around it, movies and tons of stuff. not very original if you ask me... but he might be useful. i look forward to seeing who makes him and how well.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
biohazard it will be nothing like adventure quest im only using the idea of werepyres. also its a team effort by the clan i co-lead on the adventure quest forums

please dont discus my game here ive made a thread in the projects/games section of the forum:

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=52495#52495