RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My title screen please let me know what you think of it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89

I still need to work on many things for my story, I had some of it once but i've started to change many things about it so to better explain the title i'll explain the very basic.

Main character:
Name: Abaster

Main character of the game is evil, he searches for the orbs of King
( kings name undecided), who was an evil man the ruled the land many decades ago, the orbs give it's owner demonic powers.

I have more but like i said i'm still working on it so there are many holes in my story.

let me know what you think of the title screen or if you guys know of a better
font i can use..
Please do not request anything from me as i'm very busy and hardly have time to work on my own game, but if i create something good i will be sure to upload it, thanks for looking, and leave me a comment.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Dude Awesome!! Title Screen! I love it and story sounds pretty good! Great Job!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Yeah, thats is very good. I like it too...very unique, but still eye-catching. Good job.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Thanks guys, and i just noticed that spelling error i made hehe,
I will post more story when i get in deeper, peace.
Please do not request anything from me as i'm very busy and hardly have time to work on my own game, but if i create something good i will be sure to upload it, thanks for looking, and leave me a comment.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Yeah, i like it too.
Great Job, good luck with the game as well!
Current Game:
Hero I - Ephren's Journey (In progress)
Devlog: www.herothefirst.blogspot.com

Rep:
Level 91
It's O.K. It's not my favorite.

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
really  good, id use it if i could
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Thanks for your comments guys appreciate it, red eye dragoon i have the pic (orb) i used to make it, if you want it i will post it.

its nice! i like it

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Alakazam where exactly did you gwet the picture for it?

Thats probably the best one i've evr seen!!! 8)

Thanks guys i'm glad so many liked it, zshadowzero27, i saved the pic off of google picture search here's the link.

http://images.google.com/images?q=orb&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

You'll notice i used the orb in the 2nd pic.

Rep:
Level 90
It's pretty good, but there are a whole lot of games where the robs give their wielder tremendous power or special abilities, but go ahead and use it. That is no reason for you to stop, just because it is a common story type.

Thank you, I though of this as well, that it might be a bit common, but since it is my first game it was alright to walk down this path, i'm sure i can make it original enough since the main character is evil to start with, meaning that it wont go the way many hero stories do.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah that will be fine it sounds cool, if i were you i would go with the story you got now.

Yea, it sounds cool, i would like to play when yoour done