RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Signs

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hi,
I'm using the Postality Knights version of RPG Maker XP, and using the tile set Town Exterior. I was wondering, could I add tiles to it saying like 'Bank', 'Hotel', 'Shop' so I can put on buildings?

Thanks

Rep:
Level 91
there are 3 ways for it.
the easiest one is to use events, take a sign graphic and upon hero touch ti will say "hotel" or "bank" or something and possibly will also look close to it

another is to make your own image, put it as a charset and use it as an event choosing lock facing so that you'll be able to read it never knowing the rest of the charset is blank (or other signs)

and lastly edit the tileset in paint and add a line with signs then import it back to the game and use it.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Thanks very much!