RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Good and Bad Points

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Is there a Pssible way to have good and Bad points in a Game, like Fable for XBOX? Please i really Really want thi for my Game series, If you can help me Please answer this, I would REALLY appreciate this.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Well this can be done with a couple of variables.
Have a variable called Evil meter.(Example).

Make some events where you can increase the option of being good or bad, for example, a woman would say help me!
You have a choice to say yes or no.

Yes would make the woman say yay thanks!
No would say "yur evil!" and make a variable operation adding 1 point.  

Then when you make normal events, like fable, and they should act differently, then make a normal page 1 with the message they say, then make as many pages as you want depending on how evil you are using the variable to choose the way the speak to you.  :D

For the ultimate affect, make it so the eviler you get, your class changes and extra skills can be learned !

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
even thogh the dark type of people are always better, you might want to give the light guy some skills to. :D

Unless I say so, I'm using RPG Maker XP.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
The normal class will get those  :D

Rep:
Level 91
Heh..

Anyway, you probably need to start the varible at something like 50, because I don't know if the varible counter goes down into negatives or not.

Yeah, Variables go negative..

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Oh they do cool thanks Dwarra thanks alot i really needed this
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
another reference to Phantom Brave...
like dark points so when you get 100 you learn um...some dark move..

Rep:
Level 91
the real test to dark and light is how the people will react to you, you see, in fable they are going to run away and you can kill all of them for no good reason and laugh like the crazy kid you are.
while in here unless you are willing to put the effort of basicly doing every event 3 times (normal , light, dark) it will only result in getting a skill here and a skill there maybe a graphic change so we can clap

and i seriously hope your dark/light checking para can get rid of skills if the hero lose enough points to get under their min requirements
holy shit my sig was big!