RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ooh, dang sprites

Rep:
Level 89
Kay, I need a sprite of a girl with long brown hair, in something resembling a gypsy outfit.

I also need one of a girl with long brown hair in a dancer outfit with red, orange, green, blue (something of the mix).

And a girl in black, blue, white with short borwn hair.

Thanks a million!

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
here ya are

i created each one

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Cool man, congratulations again!!! :D  :D

Rep:
Level 89
Just what I need. Now I need a thief with red hair in a short ponytail. thanks

Rep:
Level 89
You see i am in school, but thanks a lot!!!

They're absolutely perfect!!!

Do you think that you could make me a red haired thief with a, sleevless shirt with black pants, his hair in a small pontytail?

Thanks a lot!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Ammom
You see i am in school, but thanks a lot!!!

They're absolutely perfect!!!

Do you think that you could make me a red haired thief with a, sleevless shirt with black pants, his hair in a small pontytail?

Thanks a lot!

Edit your posts next time.

Also, be sure to give him credit.

Rep:
Level 89
I am new to this, and I was busy. Please do not scold me, I am having a horrible day. He gave me just what I needed, and I was going to email him, so please do not be so quick to judge...

Ammon over and out!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Ammom
I am new to this, and I was busy. Please do not scold me, I am having a horrible day. He gave me just what I needed, and I was going to email him, so please do not be so quick to judge...

Ammon over and out!

Im not judging you, im a moderator, its my job to tell the rules or point out mistakes. I wasnt offending you. Now back on topic.

Rep:
Level 89
Here's the topic:

I am requesting a red haired thief, i described him before.

I would also much appreciate a girl with long, blonder hair in a down ponytail (or just down), in a blue dress with a silver bow. If it can be done, or anything close, i would love it if someone posted it...

Much apprecaited!

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
sure both can be done easily
(whats up with the ponytails though?)
EDIT: Here they are

Rep:
Level 89
:shock:  again, WOW

There are no words for what you have done for me, Dr_Swordopolis! They're perfect! Thank you so much!

They are just what I needed! They are truly amazing!

And so soon too! I posted just a couple of hours ago!

Wow! Hey, if there is anything I can ever do to repay you, battlers, ideas, music, whatever it is...

Let me know!

I owe you BIG time!

Wow, this means so much for me!

When I can, I'll send you a demo of the game!

Ammom over and in! (WOW)

Rep:
Level 89
There is a slight problem..

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

Right, here it is. Those sprites were awesome beyond all reasoning!

I assumed they would work in XP, but I think me resizing is messing them up....

Agaian...

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO

Dr_Swordopolis, if you could resize them to the size in XP and post them, I'll do anything to me ability to help you with your own games!

So very much appreciated!

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 97
um cant you just copy the still row and move it before all the others?

Rep:
Level 89
I really don't know...

Um...

See, if I knew how to do this, I would have

heh heh :D

I'm learning you see, but I can't seem to get the sprites to resize without being contorted. Sorry, I forgot to mention it was for XP...

I'll figure something out I guess..

Thanks a million times anyways!

Ammom over and in!