RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Visual Boy Advance

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
I got an odd Idea
for those of you who dont know of VBA its a sistem that you use on your
PC th play Roms for GBA games its like a GBA for the PC...
( http://vba.ngemu.com/ )

eny way maybe you can put you RPG game on the VBA and then send it to a X-ROM 512Mb
And play it on you GBA. :o
but probly be kinda hard to do.
this probly dosent make sens to you guys.

*Moved to General Chat - Dwarra*
I might not post often.

noname:
|||||||||||||||||||| 1% done

Rep:
Level 91
er...
so what are you suggesting anyways?
how do you suggest we make our games into roms? i don't know about hard, if it's possible it's insanly hard i am sure, i just doubt if it's even possible...

and beside the price tag on xrom is seriously heavy, if you got it for normal roms too then go ahead and use it for that too if you can find a way to change an exe file into rom file...
but for rm on it's own it's not worthy at all...
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Quote from: blueXx
er...
so what are you suggesting anyways?
how do you suggest we make our games into roms? i don't know about hard, if it's possible it's insanly hard i am sure, i just doubt if it's even possible...

and beside the price tag on xrom is seriously heavy, if you got it for normal roms too then go ahead and use it for that too if you can find a way to change an exe file into rom file...
but for rm on it's own it's not worthy at all...
I know but its a idea.
I might not post often.

noname:
|||||||||||||||||||| 1% done

Rep:
Level 91
I have the visualboy advance, and it rocks. You can speed up the game, cheat, create rapidfire buttons, everything. And it plays all the games.

Rep:
Level 90
vba is a good gba emulator one of teh best

Rep:
Level 91
wow now that i think about it vba is sooo great that none of you understood the topic.
i actually doubt dwarra understood it seeing as he moved it here...

he was not saying vba pwns let's go dance naked with cats he said vba has nothing to do with anything but look it can play roms, so let's put our rpg maker games in rom form and put them in xrom 512mb and play them in our gameboys
which doesn't make any sense ans isn't possible

so get back to topic, and since it's impossible until proven otherwise, lock it.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Not sure if i miss understood hope not, but as far as i can tell this topic is about making a RPG-MAker game into a ROM... Well it kinda wouldnt work unless someone was a very good coder (i'm guessing visual basic; the emulator is abit too simple for C++) anyway... IF you were to manage to encode a game into a ROM you would have the problem of keys. since u press the -> key for instance, the keyboard would say the binary code for it to ur p.c and ur install of RPGmaker/thegame would do the action it thinks -> mean which would be go right. Yet in ROM format it would be expecting it to be give then game console format for what is -> which isnt the same, and probably the only people who would have access to that would be the produces i guess  :?  so i could be alot more tricky than you think. (not to mention when u press two keys at the same time x_x ) I probably havnt made that clear enough sorry its the way i talk.

hopefull you will understand lol
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
how can i use cheats does anybody now how to use the cheats for the VBA?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
I have game maker's block PM me with game ideas.
Ya you click the cheat tab then click cheat list then go to gameshark.com,get the  M code and anyother code you need...(the M code must be on for the cheats to work) then in the cheat list click the gameshark button and enter the cheats
Major Project : Cliche Cronicles
Total: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Story: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Resources: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Script: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%
Voice Overs: [llllllllllllllllllll] 0%

Currently: Planning

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
i did that but it doesnt work, but i will try again
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
eerrmm can i ask for a rom? tee hee
eerrmmm i love tigerpussy

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2005, 09:38:19 PM »

Please dont neco post =[

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I thought sico jack was banned

well, someone with that cat avatar was.
i mean

NO NACROPASTing.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile: