RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Troublesome Beginning

Rep:
Level 89
Kay, I have four great main characters, and I got an idea for a great storyline...

Now for THE PROBLEM:

I don't know how to make them meet. One is a thief, one is a dark knight, one an apprentice priestess, and I don't know about the last. To make things easier, here are the names by the way they were listed above:

Chugbar (don't ask  :^^: ): Thief

Kodra: Dark Knight

Ahenoto: Apprentice Priestess

San: don't know

So, I want them to meet in a wierd, conincidental way, like how Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Steiner, and Tantalus met in Final Fantasy IX at the play. That would be cool!  :D

So, if someone  could help me, that would nice! Thanks!

Ammom over and in! <- By the way, that means I'll be here for a bit

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Hmm, let's see a carnival?

A mediorce boss, and four people were all summoned there at once?

Couple of suggestions.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 89
Well, they are totally different people. I need a suggestion for San as well. The boss might not work, but the carnival sounds great!

Thanks! Tell me if you think of anything else! You have been much help!  :^^:

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 92
San could be some type of the "Genius" of the group if you wanted or the comic guy.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 89
:^^:  Kinda wierd, but yeah. She's the calm type at first, you know. She becomes quite dangerous later.

And I want something really exciting, really BIG to happen to cause these completely different people join up. I mean something HUGE, you know?

My friend suggested that San should travel through time, but it's not like a Job Class, you know?

Tell me if you have any other ideas! My head is swimming with thoughts right now!

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 92
Let's see, in the festival, there is like a certain celebration where the King of the Land actually shows himself, and the four are sent from different areas by their leaders to protect him, and this assasin tries to murder the king, and the four end up meeting in the battle?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 89
Hehe

Your good with beginnings, huh?  :D

I love that idea!

I can use it for the Dark Knight and possibly Chugbar. The other two are not fit for battle, and I want it to be under different circumstances, but I love it!

I think I'll have Kodra be the assasin, and Chugbar there to save the king. Then have the others not know it was Kodra doing it, and have him join them...

Hey, thanks so much!

This is really, REALLY great! I appreicate this so much!

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 92
Well glad I could help ya. :D

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 89
If anyone can think of something for San and Anhoto for what they can do for this (none of them know each other), that'd help!

I appreciate everything death_diablo. It's been great, all the ideas you've given me! This will be an AWESOME game!

When it's done, I'll send you it or something!

Very appreciative for ANY help!

Ammon over and in!

Rep:
Level 92
Its deadly_diablo lol.

Anyways I have here 2 ideas that MAy or may not work.

In case you want humour you could have them both meet coincidentally fall in love with the same guy and end up fighting when they meet, but throughout the journey the learn to not hate each other.

In another case it could be that San wants to be a priestess so she goes to meet the master to see if she can be, and the master sends here to see Ahenoto. It could be that she either makes or doenst make it.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 89
I was typing quicker than I should have, and put down the wrong thing. But them fighting over the same guy is rather humorous. I want humor in it too, you know. Chugbar is also a flurt.

See, these characters are based off of well, me and my friends. These are teh characters we've made that we are most connected to, if you know what I mean.

Funny thing is that me and my friend, the one representing the a. priestess, are friends, and we did fight over the other two. Rather humrous, and rather strange...

Hey, thanks!

Ammon over and in!

Rep:
Level 89
See, cause I cannot make my own music, and I don't plan on selling this game series...

(Which is called *Dawn of Slayer X* <- DOS for the computer geeks  :D )

I am putting music from various artists, putting it into the right parts. I need one for the very beginning, where Kodra enters the city for the festival (thanks to deadly_diablo  :D ), and one that will continue and make sense for the others three as well.

Thanks so much!

Ammon over and in!

Rep:
Level 91
You could try having them fight each other at the begining, then having them have to band togethe for a good cause.

Rep:
Level 89
I want them all come to the carnival for something other than fun. Chugbar is to help protect the king (money), and to get the assasin, Kodra.

I am thinking that since Anehoto is an a. priestess, she finds it to be a chanec perhaps to get out and travel with the carnival group.

Once again, San is the problem! What I need is a job class for her, you know what I mean.

Chugbar: thief

Kodra: dark knight

Anehoto: apprentice priestess

San: *starts flipping out* It's like, WHAT THE HE**!

I can't think of anything.

But hey, thanks! That is a good idea!

If anyone can help me, please post!

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 89
What San is, how she and Anehoto came to the carnival, why they are there, what happens that makes them all join up (something HUGE), and what music to be playing in the beginning.

I need a song for the beginning, and a song for when they are in that big chaos and all that.

That's all I can think of.

Much appreciated!

Ammom over and in!