RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Does anyone know how to add RPG maker music to my Limewire?

Rep:
Level 90
Does anyone know how i can add my RPG Maker music into my limewire?

Also, Does anyone know how to add music to invisionfree forums?
If you know all of this let me know right away please. Just post it here.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 91
Nope. Why don't you just use the import button, though, in limewire. See if that works.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Um, what on earth are you on about Blaze?

Add RPG Maker music to your limewire? If you mean you want other limewire users to be able to download it from you, just put it in your shared folder.

Making music automatically play when people go to your forum will probably drive more people away than attract them.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
I wouldnt join a forum that had background music. and just so u know blaze incase u got the wrong idea, you cant use limewire to host ur music to get it on ur forum
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90
ok ok, fine fine .. no music but why do you guys care if you didn't even join. How do you know other people wont like it ?
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 91
Silverline+Thebodge=add poll

Quote from: thebodge
I wouldnt join a forum that had background music. and just so u know blaze incase u got the wrong idea, you cant use limewire to host ur music to get it on ur forum

Actually, i wouldn't care!

FREAKING SPAM ALERT!

Rep:
Level 91
Well this topic is for you? why should you care?

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Quote from: Rikkuholic

Actually, i wouldn't care!

FREAKING SPAM ALERT!

That is spam, since it is irrelevant to the topic, but let the mods decide that. Blaze, music IS distracting. I mean if people are listening to songs while they go to your forum, it could have a verrry messy turnout.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club