RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Test Play

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
In test play Im able to pass through walls and other unpassable items. I kno there's a keyboard shortcut you hit to do that, but I dont remember hitting it, so can somebody tell me what it was so I can set it back to normal

Rep:
Level 90
You can only pass all tiles when you have Ctrl pressed, if you daon't have it pressed you can't pass the tiles.

Rep:
Level 90
In the normal game like on a disc, does the ctrl key work?
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

Rep:
Level 90
No, of course, at least that you change it with scripts.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Try overlapping the objects that you can walk through with the same thing, only on the third layer.  I did that with some water that bothered me.
You don't know anything about me until you see my computer artwork!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I have this problem too. It's only in my starting room, not in any of the other zones. Overlapping in all three zones will fix some of the walls that I can walk through, but not all of them. Overlapping the walls like that seriously limits my decorative capabilities. Does anyone know why this is happening or how I can fix it? Oh, it happens not only in the test play but when run the game outside of the editor as well.

Does it happen consistantly with one tileset?

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: acidburn
Does it happen consistantly with one tileset?

:roll:
the post above you was made at: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:35 am
the original poster posted at: Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:46 pm

DO YOU REALLY THINK ANY OF THEM STILL NEED YOUR HELP?

it will happen with all the tilesets it's a god damn bug, the only way to solve it is to put walls on the 1st layer and if that doesn't help then on the 2nd possibly the 3rd too but usually it doesn't happen anyways
holy shit my sig was big!

sorry blue that was extreemly carless of me, wont happen again