RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
battler with a sword

Rep:
Level 89
would anyone be able to help and edit this so that he has  sword instead of a lance (but if you can please keep it in the same style as to which the lance is)
Current Project : Darkened Light
Demo:5%
Game 1%

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
DUDE  :shock: you need the same thing i need if some one can help him tell me i need it to Thanks for Requesting i totally forgot i was busy about a Noob, and writing alot about my Game series. Well i will try and help but someone help him out okay.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
ZShadow i would love to help but i dont know how, i only know how to change the characters color, and the character. :P
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 90
Well thats just too bad, i posted it already, plus its another way to keep my posts up :D
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Blaze dont say that dude it isnt about pst number it is about howe nice you are andhelpfull you are to other peoe that is the best thin,  Well stay on toic okay dont reply to my post Talk about the battler and Help him out.

Edited by HaloOfTheSun. Please watch what you're saying. We've had enough of that already.

Rep:
Level 90
ok just this last post and then we get back on topic. :)

To Haloman,

Message deleted.

ok, back on topic. Well sorry but i can't help you with the battle guy. Maybe BlueXx can

HaloOfTheSun: Next time I'm deleting your post. This is ridiculous, and you shouldn't be talking to mods like that.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I will try and help tomarro, cause BlueXx is only good at "Events" Its all he talks about really but i will try and help.

Rep:
Level 91
xcuse me?
just to let you know when it comes to editing i can do some small stuff, i am not an artist but big woop, and i can do quite acceptable maps now, better than i used to do them anyways, and i am getting better in scripting

and for the point of it i editied you battler:
(i know i got some screw ups there but i am in a hurry, i'll edit it when i am back from school)

the sword isn't mine but it did take some work to try and make it look like it's in his hand and all, and i colored the bg pink so that the blue color in the sword won't become invisible when you import the picture

edit: battler is done, hope you like it:

holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
actually I decided today in school to keep my main character having a lance. I don't really want the not obvious clechai (sorry about spelling) of a main character carrying a sword. so sorry but at least zshadowzero27 found something useful and if you cant find any battlers of the same style zshadowzero27 i can help just ask and ill give you the links. :wink:
Game 1%

Rep:
Level 91
bah i don't even get a "thanks anyways" -.-"
another proof that good actions can't pass unpunished  :roll:

Rep:
Level 89
hey man sorry thanks anyways...
Game 1%

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Thats pretty good Blue dude!

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Except for the fact that he cut off her hand in the process... :O_o:
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
tsu- actually, look at the picture above, he only had that much of a hand Oo hail the 2 fingers lance/sword guy :P

zxm- tnx.

mel- np

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Ok, I'm gonna use her then, but can you make the pic a whip, and find a sprite too?

I WILL use her too, I've been looking for a green haired woman with a whip.

EDIT: Maybe a ponytail?