RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hey there

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Hey.  I'm new around here. So, I used to do rpgmaker2k a while back, but wasn't too great at it--but alas, I was young and retarded.  Then, while playing Chrono Cross today, I remembered it, and vaguely remembered hearing about rpg maker xp, and how it had the whole scripting thing.  Well, now I'm a freshman computer science major at the University of North Carolina, so I actually sort of know what i'm doing.  So, I think I'll start posting some scripts when i get used to the language, or whatever.  But for now, I'm going to sleep, b/c i need to get up at 6:30 in the morning to get me some basketball tickets.  Til next time, adios.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey welcome!
I hope you learn how to make scrypts!
join my forum

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Hello, Kintaruo. Welcome to Crankeye's.  8)
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
*waves* welcome and may your post count go above 1 Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Welcome to the forum  8)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hello Kintaruao. Don't S.P.A.M.
If you need a laugh, just call me.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Welcome to the sanctuary. 8)
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Welcome dude!
If you don

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Welcome! :D  :)  8)

I'm sure that you'll be able to catch on RUBY pretty quickly. It's a pretty easy to use/dynamic language.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
welcome! smary pants jk LOL but enjoy your time here! make friends and enimies(not recommended) and have the time of your life
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
hello
the young and retarded-chapter 6666 :shock:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Hey, hey! Good to see ya.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Welcome to the forums.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
WELCOME.

Quite strange how popular this new 1-post member is huh.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
Welcome, and next time don't steal my "Hey there"s! lol j/king, have fun and enjoy the community!

Of course I'm popular...it's obviously because...well..crap.  I'm drawing a blank.  Oh well.  Thanks for the warm reception though, everyone. Unless of course you didn't post in this thread.  In which case, your lack of care disturbs me.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
if our lack of care disturbs you, your lack of posts disturbe us.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Touche, my future friend.  I'll post as I get acclimated to my surroundings here.  And, of course, when I'm able to use XP to the extent that I want.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
welcoem to the Forums and enjoy!
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Welcome to the forums  8)

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3