RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
WHY?2

Rep:
Level 90
the in the heck is every one on this board, besides me it seems, fighting with each other.  i mean seriously its getting annoying.  when i go to a post now all i see is fighting and it has little or nothing to do with rpg xp.  we can't you all get along or at least ignore the peole you hate.  Come on its almost not even enjoyable to be here any more.  Who aggrees with me?

Rep:
Level 91
I DON'T FIGHT WITH ANYONE! NOW LETS HAVE A DUEL!
lol, no seriously, i don't. but all those spammers do. why?
well, they tell the other spammers not to spam, and that they've stoped, although that's bull.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Exactly, I want it to stop, hence why im having 2 weeks off ...

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: dwarra
Exactly, I want it to stop, hence why im having 2 weeks off ...

running away isn't a good way to solve any problam (xcluding a problam involving you being chased)

i posted it a bit ago, but the way i posted it , thinking about it for the 2nd time would provoke you more than make you understand.

thus i'd like to bottom line it :

people fights cus fights make them look good, or make others look stupid, in either way they win, or so they hope.
by saying not to fight, by even making this topic you provoke another fight.
if you must have a full rm chat, avoid any forums that aren't in the rm zone (general chat and spam are NOT about rm)
saying 1 line long replys to big issues is the only spamming.
bumping months old topics, is spamming.
telling people you won't help cus this was asked already somewhere in the forums, or worse, somewhere on the internet (as in telling people to google the answer) is spamming
saying something is spam without xplaining by details why no1 can possibly gain any profit from the post is spamming
lines like "i agree" that are not detailed to "i agree, i also thing blablabla though in my opinion i do believe blablabla will make it even better"
and lines like "i disagree , blabla sux " without saying why do you believe blabla sux is spamming.
and worse , insulting others without any reason is spamming
insulting others cus others did, is spamming
if you are going to insult any1 by any form, you owe that person xplaining and you better have a proof or you are... spamming.
calling something spam cus you don't agree, or cus unlike another you did not find it useful, is spamming.
creating tons of topics that are the same, misplacing topics and double posting are also spamming.

each and every one of the spamming types i listed here are causing fights, and you can't say stop cus if some1 else see person a insulting person b for no reason and cus of that he believe person a was right, that will cause more fights.
and thats why fights are out there, cus ppl spam by doing one or more things from that list i just said.
there wouldn't be fights without that spamming type, and there wouldn't be spamming if you wouldn't believe it's spamming just cus you don't like it

before you post think:
a. a person without an opinion that see you post it will believe every word you say
b. don't say anything unless you have a way to prove you are right, and if you do, post it, don't wait for the fight.
c. don't reply cus one thing cus your friend was the one saying it, only reply if you have an opinion of your own.

that was a good question gray, took some thinking and i even have to edit my answer 3 times, i  wish others would have taken that much time to answer (*cough* dwarra your comment is misplaced)

actually i agree with michael, i only posted a more detailed version of it.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
The only person I argued with was Blaze, because of his badmouthing, im not running away for the problems, im going away in a hope that SPAM stops, as its really driving me nuts and i cant be doing with it.

You cant say people are not spamming, people are!
The reason Deadly Diablo is saying people who play loads of games are spamming is because when he first joined, he played games alot, and he was flamed for it by Crankeye.

I dont wish to continue anymore arguments, you all win whatever, i dont care anymore, theres nothing I can do about it so why bother? Dont reply to this, im not interested just accept your win or whatever you want to call it.

Im not going to post anything anti spam or play games, im just going to b dwarra the mapper, help peoples mapping and stay clear of all this, as I just cant be bothered anymore.

Rep:
Level 91
:roll: damn you are good... there is no getting rid of you..
but really dwarra, stop those mind games, saying one thing, doing the other, covering for painful truth...
didn't you call me a spammer without checking?
once for looking good for crank, and once after i had a fight with tsu, don't play innocent mate, both are acceptably good reason but stay out of the way for as long as you are wrong.
d"d btw plays games even more than me, and he wasn't the one complaining about games, it was you.
the only loser of a fight is the one who tries to escape it, saying weird stuff about winning and losing...dwarra stop hiding...if you wish to disagree you can start by facing the whole truth.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Yes i called you a spammer, and yes i did check, and im not going back on my word. Yet i have apologised to you already, and we agreed to stop, since then i havnt said a bad word too you have i?

I should stop this as it is spam ^_^
Sorry graywolf for this, i apologise.

As i said, im not a loser, i would gladly continue to argue with you all day, but i dont want to spam , ive already made my decision, if you want to think your great for winning, then whatever. I dont care, this is my last say, yes you can reply saying im a loser and a liar, whatever i dont care.

Im a mapper, thats all i will be.

I dont know how many times i have to say it, id never be a moderator here, as I couldnt do it. Why do i need to look good for him? Hes my friend, i speak to him online  :?

Rep:
Level 91
yar nothing but a mapper, you are forgeting you didn't apologise outside pms until now, you are also forgeting that for as long as i didn't prove to you that you are wrong (numbers are on my side and thats why you stop talking about them)  you didn't bother saying anything

you are really forgeting a lot of stuff...maybe you should forget that you are the one who started spamming, sure i was using you as an xmple of the way to spam, but you are the one who started fighting over it.

now stop posting comments, leave for 2 weeks and be a mapper like you promised.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Me? A spammer?
I dont believe this lol

This is so funny, I cant believe ive just been called a spammer...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Dwarra is not a spammer
he will never be one i think.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
:roll: see? ran out of words, you blame people for no reason in stuff, you post stuff like "me spammer? lolz" not saying anything that counters the reason for which i see you as a spammer...

and by the way dwarra, you promised to leave for 2 weeks, why are you here? looking for others' pity?

start looking in the mriror dwarra, it's the first time any1 managed to take all the hot air out of you and put you in your place, it's the first time i see you not being able to xplain yourself

and so, it's the first time you were not only caught spamming but you also kept spamming despite saying you will no longer reply.

(actually not the first, just the first time you were making that much of a fool out of yourself)

if people can avoiding replying to this debate, it can be quite nice, no point of reopening what i find very closed now.

please keep replying to gray's question instead

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Hey dont fight.  Dwarra is cool dude.

Rep:
Level 91
fighting time is over...

anyways gray, as you can see, once one word is misplaced not even the great dwarra himself can stop fighting until one runs out of things to say resulting in the fight being over.

do we really need it? nah.. not really
can we possibly stop it? lol no, it's a part of human nature really..
can we live with it? i don't see why not...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Id just like to say, Dwarra hasnt made a fool of himself. Its the other way round, nobody will like you as you drove away a very helpful and positive part of the forum.

I think your the one who looks stupid, who agrees?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
BlueXx sorry to say it but i think you drove away the gretest mapper i have met and a great helper to this forum.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I don't think dwarra is a spammer, but i'm quite new to this forum, so maybe he was one earlier..

I don't like the fighting and i hope it's stops soon.
i'm not here to fight, if i want to fight i play mortal kombat or Worms...

Rep:
Level 91
spanner- if dwarra will leave just cus he didn't win the fight, then we are both stupid
but i doubt he will leave after thinking about it, i don't enjoy making people do such things but i can't avoid commenting for what i believe.

dwarra i wanna talk to you outside the forums if you don't mind, we are both getting it far too big and it must be stopped

You can leave him message, but hes left, ill pass it on though...

Sorrry for double post, but Dwarra left because he lost the war against spam, not you bluexx

Rep:
Level 91
:roll: i think we got that one...
i'll be waiting for him in msn, if he wish to talk at all, if not then maybe i am just half stupid...

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
As for me, I'm a noob to the forums. I thought both you (blueXx) and Dwarra were not spammers at all. This thread shouldn't of been created cause its just creating more fighting... but hey it addressed the issue.... :|
Can't.....Wait....until.....Twilight....Princess.....AHH!

RPG Games:

The 1000 eye Orb (current title) -- work in progress --- RMXP
The Adventures of Kyle -- almost done --- RM 2003

Cool webcomic (its not by me, by the way): http://philtaco.keenspace.com