RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Yugioh Card Battle Script

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Can somebody help me get or find one?
I can make a REALLY cool yugioh game i got the characters i need the card battle scripts though. Credit will be given for who makes it and or who helps me find one.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
What a coincidence.Your in luck I'm making one.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
DUDE AWESOME!!! Want to help me make a yugioh game?

Sure Yu-gi-oh is AWESOME!Maybe some of the Gx characters should appear.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah and we can make our own characters.  We need to have like all of the cards in it too huh?

You guys could create your own trading card system for the game :wink:

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
sure why not....but only put them in the game little by little...like in a different chapter you can have new cards availible to you in the shop or whatever
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah we could.  Well how is the script coming along?  Are you good at scripting? We need it just like the Eternel Deulist Soul Game but you can walk around like 7 trials to glory. and there is limited and semi limited and forbideon cards on it.  and you can choose out of fire, earth, dark, light, wind, & water decks.  This game is going to be about like.... Wait what will be the story??? We need to make a topic in Projects.

Yeah.Our own characters and like Enternal Duelist soul.Well the script is almost done.But the story...I don't know what it could be.

Rep:
Level 91
woah you are telling me you managed to put all the cards and all of their effects and set the rules right etc etc etc? Oo
how long have you been working on it?
(change all to "almost all" :P)
holy shit my sig was big!

Let me see... about a month...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
DUDE awesome!!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
*bump* i wanted this topic to stay alive

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Cyber Phoenix xp
I use to be a little Kid like you and play yu-gi-oh .. but I GREW OUT OF IT!!! You should too. I use to be a yu gi oh FFEEEENN! Buying the cards, games, watching the show having toys of it. But i grew out of it like two years ago. I dont watch it or care for it anymore.

You guys will change aswell ... its part of growing up. You'll probably call it gay like other people. lol
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
you never know but dont spam okay dude

Rep:
Level 91
bah blaze don't trash games cus you can't see the beauty behind them..
the show sux, if you buy dolls you seriously should go see a shrink but the game itself is very well planned, it's fun to make a deck and play vs people you know and kicking their asses :P

you should notice the thick line between the games and the sad tv shows that are based on great games and ruin them so much it takes out all the will to play them Xx

(lolz but the gba versions are always too easy you can beat the "last boss" up with the starter deck easily...)

having said that i can go back to topic and say:

where is that script? Oo
any chance you'll give us an estimated time of it coming out?
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Quote from: Blaze
Quote from: Cyber Phoenix xp
I use to be a little Kid like you and play yu-gi-oh .. but I GREW OUT OF IT!!! You should too. I use to be a yu gi oh FFEEEENN! Buying the cards, games, watching the show having toys of it. But i grew out of it like two years ago. I dont watch it or care for it anymore.

You guys will change aswell ... its part of growing up. You'll probably call it gay like other people. lol

well i use to play it (and kick arse :^^: , but then it uh..got out of hand and really nerdy so i joined the football team the next year and got unnerdy), you shouldnt diss people because they like to do something, besides EVERYONE used to play pokemon  and noone calls the people who play its games gay.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Stay on topic please, and try and help us with the Script please

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
oh yeah sorry...

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
ahh, what the heck... you see, people are not the same, what you think of psychologically, can be different from their thoughts, even when they hit the age you are now (if they aren't already or have surpassed it) so i say to you... to each his own

Current project: Virtues and Sins: Legend of Virtues
<llllllllllllllllllll> 2%

Rep:
Level 90
~
A Yu-Gi-Oh card script? I'd like to see just a card game script cause I can implement the card game I made years back and have slowly been updating.  Yeah... that'd be cool, and if I play Yu-Gi-Oh its definately a video game and not the cards, no that got boring when someone stole every single one of my good cards.

Rep:
Level 91
Why not create a different card game?? That way, it would be easier to implement into XP.

One time, with minimal scripting, I made a game, very simular to Kingdom hearts. What happened was, everyone had a deck of cards. Enemies, allies, everyone. You drew 5 cards, and everyone then chooeses a card. Everyone then sees what card everyone picked, and it's placed in an order. Every card has a number. Then, the order everyone plays their card is determined by speed. When it's your turn, you can use your number to boost another card's number, or decrease a number. The numbre determines then potentcy of the attack, healing spell, accuracy, etc.

I liked my battle system, and it was a fun game.

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
This topic is over two years old. 

Please refrain from necro-posting. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:34:35 PM by The Incredible Jalk »

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
heeh, guess I didn't check that... :-[
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
maessage me if you would have a demo or something looks fun ;)
IZ ME BITCHEZ
AZC CRIP LOCO LOC'Z

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
This is so old and neither the requester nor the scripter are currently active.
This topic really should have been left alone unless the requester or scripter wanted to revive it.

@Demonic:
Remember to check the date of the topics before you post.
If you are dealing with an old post only reply if you have something valuable to add or are requesting support (for topics where this can apply).