RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Calling everbody for a new game!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
I vote Naruto!!!!
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
you are the only voter, you gonna have to tell me what +- is going on though (i played the gba game, i live with the believe that the series is just like that, if it is then i believe making an inuyasha game will have a lot more options, but first i wanna see if i am right)
(mot i am pming you with the forums link, if you wanna bother registering don't use a pass you use for anything else cus i can see what you type ;) )

we will talk about the rest there and only there
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
I can possibly do music, like make remixes of actual songs from the show and then spring up with good old originals. I do agree that inuyasha gives you more choices, but challanges to me would be better, Naruto! (What if you dont play as Naruto tho but you see him a few times and you want to do the same thing as him or something?)
if you have a messanger I can give you samples of my songs the easy way lol.

Hmm... I suppose Naruto will work, although I don't watch it. I'd be willing to be co-mapper alongside MoT or Exec. Mapper. Either way will be fine. Do you want a sample?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: TrojoSpyps
Hmm... I suppose Naruto will work, although I don't watch it. I'd be willing to be co-mapper alongside MoT or Exec. Mapper. Either way will be fine. Do you want a sample?

Urn this topic was dead, Ramiro now has his own game.

Of course, leave it to me to not read the date on a topic... :cry:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
yeah, dwarra is right, sry dude....

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
How did you ge that mini map?

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Smacks head on wall*

This thread has been dead for a long time and the people who posted here are gone! (most of them)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Fadark, please don't bump old topics.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.