RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker 3d Download

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Yeah, I love 2-D games.

It's dumb when games are in 3-D and they don't have to be.

Among them:
~Final Fantasy 7 (on up, according to my knowledge)
~...and just about every other Square-Enix game
~Skies of Arcadia

Rep:
Level 91
dunno, i'd agree ff7 and ff8 should have been in 2d, my view of the whole 2d-3d stuff is-
2d looks better than any 3d that doesn't make me go "wow thats really shiny"

but ff9, x, xi and so on got amazing 3d graphics and there a lot more of such hella good 3d ones which i think are far superior to 2d (and far laggier)
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
my take on hte whole 2D 3D thing is... if the game is out just for impressing people with shiny things, then 3D all the way ...as long as it looks like PGR3 or something...lawls.

if its a good game thats just plain fun as hell to play, 2D RULZ!!!!!
i will always play 2D RPG's, i played FF10 the other dya and i dont like how...3D it is lawls.  2D, much more fun...because it is...lawls

and thats my 2 cents...(damn i almost said '2 rings' because i post a lot more on my chainmaille board and its soem little joke there...)(ahh...damn) :O_o:
If you cant make a good RPG, YOU SUCK! JUST LIKE ME!!! COS I CANT MAKE RPG's WAH~!

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
the 3d really sucks!!!!! I really hated it! The graphics are horrible and it

Rep:
Level 89
I think that 2D is good, as long as it runs well, and looks pretty decent. 3D is good if the graphics are done well. Either way, a game can be crap without the proper mixing of maps and characters and storyline.

i say screw it, stick with XP for the PC, and get RPG Maker 3 for Playstation 2. I have seen the 3D graphics for that, and they are frickin good comparitively. I'm getting it for Christmas hopefully!  :D

Anyways, that's just my opinion...

Ammom over and in!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
is it like runescape graphics or worse? :?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I am wondering hos is RPg maker 3D is the graphics good, are the maps and stuff good? you know all of that?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 89
Damn and i went and got all excited  :oops:
Dead Boys Don't Say No.

For charsheets, Tilesets etc click below. Lots of Pokemon stuff! Feedback welcome, for customs message me.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/DarkWolfStudios2005/

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
are you lik related to greywolf?

You guys are all insane. Every one of you.

Note: I didn't exclude myself in that statement :-P
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 90
The link's corrupted... :O_o:

Don't underestimate me just 'cause I'm a girl... :P

Now working on:
D-Type (Disgaea Type) - RM2K3
R-Force: RPG Battle Network - RM2K
Mugen Battle Character
More BattleChar Sprites

I just joined today and I like to agree with yall.2d is better then 3d.I grow up with 2d(by the way im 14) at the age of 2 playing Super Mario Bros.Any ways i think 3d should be only for PS2 and other todays systems,not RPG maker games.
Crimson Moon
Havent Started yet

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Why dont you host it on rapidshare or sumthing.? I would really like to get my hands on this.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You're all idiots.

I'm on the staff at 3d-rpgbuilder.

You can make your own models and use your own textures, the graphics are as good as YOU make them.

It's not for noobs, which is what all of you are. Why not, you know, try downloading it from the offical site? You're only going to delete it afterwards when you reslise you'll actually need to put ALOT of effort into this thing to have something people will enjoy.

Also, what. Die, Assaf.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 03:27:28 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back