RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(RESOLVED)[RMXP] Re size Battler?

Rep:
Level 86
I have a battler im trying to use a battler but the only size I can find of it is far too big and unfortunately all I have is Paint so re-sizing of this magnitude is not possible for me. Is there anyone who can get this to a proper size for RMXP? Thank you for any help offered :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:12:20 PM by BloodyChaos »

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
This might be something on my end, but your picture is showing up as a broken file for me, won't load the image.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Let's try a different site.  :boe:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86
Thank you, It works and looks perfect :D