RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Resource Feedback Thread

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Post stuff you're working on here to get feedback! Anything that isn't specifically a finished screenshot can be posted here.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Trying to animate the MV enemy pictures in spriter. This one is Actor 2-1

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Would it be possible to have the fire move a bit?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, but I'd probably have to manually draw frames to make it look decent.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I drawed everything here. (Except the fonts. I don't know how to make those.)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=God0u2jUtAY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=God0u2jUtAY</a>
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 05:57:05 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o

That looks rad! :gracie:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
your wlk sycles arn not weird enuf lol -acolighte 2015

ok
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJyVjY1SlVY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJyVjY1SlVY</a>
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
This guy took way too freaking long. His forward walkcycle isn't even finished. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Rep:
Level 96
For some reason it looks like he's stomping.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 87
That looks great, Aco. Is that your own custom base? I agree with Boe, it does look like he's stomping. Maybe that's intended?

I did a little mess around with the MV style; not liking it very much.

The left is the first one I did - modeled after the 5th front hair from MV's generator in terms of style; the right one is a better edit to try to make it less flat while still according to the MV style. It seems to me a lot of the generated hair seems to be pillow shaded - am I wrong in my viewing of this?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This guy took way too freaking long. His forward walkcycle isn't even finished. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Beautiful! :gracie: I can see the "stomping" thing a little, too, but man that's still amazing~ ;-;

he a handsome-looking fella ;o

teamarthemesftw
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, it's a custom base. I kinda noticed his footfalls seemed a bit heavier. I don't know why though. He has the exact same walking pattern as the other sprites I made ?_?

Rep:
Level 96
They're cute.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
would tickle those feet *__*

huehuehue
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 87
Am I correct in also assuming it's 8 frames? Looks that way to me with the smoothness. I have two ideas on why it seems like he's stomping:

1. Just due to the character's looks - The outfit gives a certain knightly demeanor, which might give credence on why we're seeing stomping.

2. Not quite sure, but it feels like it's bobbing too much? When the leading foot hits the ground, the sprite might be lowered one pixel too much and causing a stomping effect. It feels bouncy, which gives it a feeling of marching.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, it's 8 frames. I love 8 frame walk cycles. *_*

It wasn't really what I intended, but I guess if you guys don't see it as necessarily being bad, I guess it's not a huge deal.

Here's marlene for comparison's sake.

Just realized how slow arth's frame animation is. Maybe that's it?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just realized how slow arth's frame animation is. Maybe that's it?

Actually, I was going to say it looked a little slower, but I wasn't sure. :s

If there's a way to easily match the speed, I think that would be perfect. :D If not, I still love the crap out of that sprite and totally still adore it either way <33 ;___;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
... I guess if you guys don't see it as necessarily being bad, I guess it's not a huge deal.

It gives him an air of authority.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
... I guess if you guys don't see it as necessarily being bad, I guess it's not a huge deal.

I thought that as well :)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

matches his character, too :>
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96

@!-(\({<or>}]/)-!@

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 34
RMRK Junior

Wow, this is amazing Acolyte. Great job!