RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Zxmelee make's Sigs and Avis For You!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
That's kinda low-res for a sig, unless it's going ot be like a small bar one. Like my kingaran Fantasy sig:

Heh I found cecil much more useful as a paladin :P
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Actually I want this.

Altough if you've already stared with the paladin then never mind the stewie pic.

Current Project: Neo Heart:Shimmering Hope
Progress[10%]

Please make me one PLEASY :D

Rep:
Level 90
lol those are cool look at my siggy

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Marx725: I'll make it with da Stewie

LinkaN: Gimmie a pic

Bearrick: Riiiiiight, do you want a sig, or a kick? If you want one don't spam in here! Holy crap paladin!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

I needed a new pic, thats a perfect example of a crappy pic, along with your other one.

Meh. It'll have to do I'll use now.
Hey dude thanks I mean I'd make a crappy one without this one.
Thank you!

Current Project: Neo Heart:Shimmering Hope
Progress[10%]

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
No problem!

Anyone else?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Can u amke me one of  Cloud Strife from Advent children?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yeah, gimmie a pic or I'll go get one?

Oh! You put me to shame! And I've studied Graphic Arts for 4 1/2 years. (Course I am still continuing... )

I wouldn't mind one if you have time. Could you use a foresty background of some sort, Can you use the two Deku from the right from this picture? I love that little one so I used it as my icon. I'd like him to be in my signature as well, with the bearded one too.

Thinking of a little phrase that would be witty... like "Want a nut?" And perhaps a bit small signature banner, I don't want stretch things out. I thank ya kindly early on!

The picture to use right here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/tekilite/majora_deku_family.jpg

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
4 1/2 years, eh? Couple weeks for me.

I'll have that done! You are the first person to give something specfic to do!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Here you go! You like  :^^: ?

Its wonderful! :D Adorable! Perfect! I wish there was a heart icon so I can instert it. xD Ahem anyway. I shall save this to my own server and upload it. Thank you again. <3

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Haha! No problem!

Anymore takers?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Latest one, as you can see, it pops out! 8)

Rep:
Level 91
I'll takt one. FF1 based, please. Google it, and do some research if you have to.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

The all-so powerful Inaru asking for Melee's help? Hehe just playin'.

Rep:
Level 91
Yep. I'm all powerful. Now tell me how to set up a avatar and signature. 8)

Seriously though. I hear that a lot now. Inaru's the most intellegent poster. Inaru's amazing. If I was amazing, I would be a mod (BIG NUDGE TO CRANKEYE)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
SIG=

AVi= PUT WEBSITE NAME

All done in the Profile! To check the website name, Left Click on image and properties, and its there

Rep:
Level 91
You mean right-click, right??
Allright. I DARE YOU......to make a second one. Only this one is just a portrait of the character classes.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Quote from: Inaru
Allright. I DARE YOU......to make a second one. Only this one is just a portrait of the character classes.

Ahhh, what?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If I was amazing, I would be a mod (BIG NUDGE TO CRANKEYE)

It's not about being amazing that makes you worthy of the profound moderator position. I haven't brought a single unique thing to Crankeye; there is nothing I do and no special way about the manner in which I do it that could not be perfectly duplicated by another person of comparable skill or intellect.

I don't require a flurry of doting comments about how nonetheless awesome I am. This isn't me fishing for compliments. It's me being honest about my contributions and aptitudes. I am not a snowflake.

I was just online at the right time and in the right contact list when Crank was searching for moderators.

Plus he kinda fancies me =')
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Oh yeah. I DARE YOU!!! That's right. Bring it. :lol: LOL.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Quote from: Zxmelee

Ahhh, what?

Hate to bug you newly weds, but can you explain more about your Avi?