RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game in a Week XIV: THE GENRE GRINDER'S REVENGE

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Swag Swag Swag
Don't worry bout the lag
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Finally figured out the prize list! (subject to change. restrictions may apply, results may vary. fV: )

• Nintendo 3DS and WiiU codes donated by HaloOfTheSun:
    • OlliOlli (Wii U)
    • Sportsball (Wii U)
    • OlliOlli (3DS)
    • Mighty Switch Force (3DS)
    • Whoa Dave (3DS)
    • Steamworld Dig (3DS)
  • Steam Keys donated by Boe
    • Bejeweled™ 3
    • Card City Nights
    • Talisman: Digital Edition
      • Talisman: Digital Edition: Gambler Character Packs
      • Talisman: Digital Edition: Martyr Character Packs
    • Talisman Prologue
    • Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC)
  • Three RPG Maker VX ACE Steam Keys donated by PhoenixFire
  • RMRK - Free selection of Pokemon! (6 regular)
  • RMRK - Free selection of Pokemon! (3 shiny)
  • Free Wayward Ebook from Bluntsword!

« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 01:57:23 AM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Good times for all. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 44
Looking forward to playing thses when they are relased to the public. I've always loved playing rmpg maker games they have so much more passion put into them than modern rpg games. They have more touch to the real world and not money pockets.

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
The waiting for results are allways the hugest horror to me. ;)
Because I ask every day and night myself, did I at least okay? :D
And actually there are some really nice prices added there. :) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 83
Looking forward to playing thses when they are relased to the public. I've always loved playing rmpg maker games they have so much more passion put into them than modern rpg games. They have more touch to the real world and not money pockets.

I love your description of RM games :)

However, isn't the decision to release the games to the public up to the game creator?  I'd rather not release mine since I used the GIAW to test some gameplay concepts that I want to use in a different game.  Can anyone clarify this for me?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Yes, it is up to the creator whether or not their game is released publicly.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Wasn't it tin he past few GIAW forbidden to post videos or links to the game official, until the judges ended judging?
Just wondering. :) (\s/)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
yeah just until the judging is over. it's to avoid public opinion swaying the judges votes in the event they see the video and comments prior to getting to play one of the games.

Rep:
Level 84
When does judging need to be done? And how do we submit scores? I think I'm just about finished judging (unless I missed a project).

Rep:
Level 96
When does judging need to be done?

I don't think there's really any kind of hard time limit. Just don't take more than a month. :X

And how do we submit scores?

I think you send them to Acolyte.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think I'm just about finished judging (unless I missed a project).

Cool. :)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Actually the deadline is the 12th. But yeah, send the scores to me.

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I'm excited actually. Can't wait to see!

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
Looking forward to seeing what the pjudges think of my game. You better judge my game, and not being judging me because of who I am.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
SCORES ARE INCOMING. PREPARE URANUS.

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
Artistic Dreamer
GIAW 14: 3rd Place (Hard Mode)
*refreshes page repeatedly*

... I'm rooting for you all :D All of you! Especially you!

Rep:
Level 96
Getting ready to get the lowest score. (=^・ω・^)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
MY URANUS IS PREPARED
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10
SO MUCH TENSION!

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 82
... next week!

UPDATED 05-29-14

UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
So uh.... apparently one of the judges didn't score one of the games .__.

Scores will be here soon though! Promise!

Rep:
Level 84
That would probably have been me. Couldn't get it to work, if it's the one that I'm thinking.