RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Position of description text in Equip menu.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
Does anyone know how to move the item description of the equip items to a different location in the equip menu?Like how the default is the bottom left hand corner,i would just like to move it closer to the right.

TY.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
maybe
could you please make some mock ups?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:46:00 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
What for?

All i'm asking is if it's possible to move the positioning of the equip item descriptions in the equip menu.Don't see why a mock up would be necessary.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Because I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Equip item description? The area that has the description of the item?
Move it? The text or the entire window?
How far do you want it moved?

You can control the help window with @help_window.
Things like @help_window.x = 64

I asked for a mock up because pictures are the easiest way to explain something.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Yeah i should have added a picture from the start.

I'm currently setting up my custom equip menu (not finished yet) and i wanted to move the item descriptions to align with the black box at the bottom.

Just the text.I realized that normally the description would be in the TOP left but mine is in the bottom because of a script.

Rep:
Level 96
Oh, I thought you were using the default.

Could you please post the script and any other materials?
It might also be easier to just upload your project.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Trust me,it would be MUCH easier to just look at the original script but it's a montser though.

http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Menu/ACE_Menu15.html

Mog hunters Monogatari

Search for the equip scene tih CTRL + F. I think it starts at line 6000 or somewhere around their.

EDIT: Line 6634,it might be somewhere else in the script though.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:33:43 AM by WinglessRM »

RMRK Junior
I Figured it out!

TY for the tips boe.  :lol:

RMRK Junior
Alright so i return with another dilemma!And this one is a tad bit more complicated.

I got the description in the right place but now i have another probem.

After setting up my equip status graphic i i now need a way of...

A.Erasing the parameters for LUK and MDF

B.Move the AGI parameter adjacent to the Speed stat as technically its MDF.

Any advice or tips would be great.

Rep:
Level 96
sorry but i hav no ide wut im looking at lol

Good luck with your edits. Maybe somebody else can help you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
Yeah i have looked at this script for awhile so i have a pretty good understanding of how it works and how it makes things to certain things but some of its functions are still a mystery i have yet to decipher.

I do appreciate your help with my earlier problem though.