RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
LF> Players for DnD

Rep:
Level 81
Participant - GIAW 11
Looking for Players for DnD

I'm looking for people interested in playing in one of the following DnD like games listed below. Should you be interested please PM me or leave a comment with the necessary information and make sure to let me know which one you want to join as well. Such information being a Skype username which will also require a working microphone as communication is done this way (it is preferred to have a working microphone but in some cases it may be overlooked). Also please note that the game takes place on a site called Roll20 which is free of course but requires you to register an account and as for times that will be noted upon having a group for you together (should enough people want to play that is).

Mythpunk DnD

Spoiler for:
Summary: You play as yourself and upon answering questions that deal with you personally (yes, you IRL) then I'm able to make up a character sheet on this and send it to you. In terms of story I won't ruin too much but it deals with something happening to you and not knowing if your dead or not and having to go through multiple worlds/dimensions that are mostly off of anime (though it can be off of movies, books, and games as well for example) and you are able to learn more as you go along through asking questions yourself or by waiting till certain points in time. Also to make matters simple this particular game isn't for everyone and I can see certain people having more problems with it then others.

Zombie Apocalypse DnD (WIP)

Spoiler for:
Summary: As noted this is a bit of a work in progress but is still playable of course, just expect there to possibly be some problems. In this game you will be given information to make up your character sheet and you roll to determine what your starting location is. Story wise you start off wherever it is you rolled and you can't remember much of things in terms of the infections and things leading up to the point your at right now.

Should you have any suggestions or questions please let me know.

Rep:
Level 81
Participant - GIAW 11
A quick bump and letting everyone know I'm still up for more people who are interested in one of the two games/campaigns.