RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What resources would you like to see more of?

Poll

What resources would you like to see more of?

Music -  Futuristic
3 (3.1%)
Music - Medieval
5 (5.2%)
Music - Retro
4 (4.1%)
Music - Other
3 (3.1%)
Graphics - Portraits
8 (8.2%)
Graphics - GUI/HUD elements
7 (7.2%)
Graphics - Other
5 (5.2%)
Tiles - Futuristic
9 (9.3%)
Tiles - Medieval
13 (13.4%)
Tiles - Dungeons
10 (10.3%)
Tiles - Other
8 (8.2%)
Scripts - Graphical tweaks
5 (5.2%)
Scripts - Mechanics
10 (10.3%)
Scripts - Other
7 (7.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Okay yeah, I thought so anyway. :D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
oh

Arrow, I'm really glad you asked again, because for some reason I didn't see your first post. ): Honestly, I would love to have a showcase like that! We artist knerds would be happy. :> Also, we can probably do the same for music, aye? We've got a lot of musicians that need love. :)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
Sure, yeah. :D I'd say avoid putting games in it, as that would honestly be missing the point. I'd avoid putting in just "look at this song I made" too. I think the criteria should be "I made a resource that YOU can use, RPG Maker!"

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
Yeah VXAN's is a user submitted thing. But I think showcasing some new stuff every month or couple of weeks would be awesome! But like Arrow said, only useful stuff that will attract people, not every single edit or song or whatever that gets made.
My Website:

:tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
If we do a showcase every month
it needs to be done ONCE A MONTH.

It needs to be a pack of resources such as a full tileset or several character sprites or face sets or several songs in the same style. something you could use together in a game without something feeling out of place.

The same resource should NEVER be showcased twice.

And it ABSOLUTELY needs to be Highly visible at the TOP  of the FORUM PAGE.

essentially do not make it into project of the season.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:51:21 AM by Ser Strike Reyhi »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Maybe we could do something similar to what they have, with "recent" images instead of a monthly thing? So, every time someone posts something we think would look good up there, the mods can select it to be showcased or something.

Either way, I really like the idea of showcasing stuff. ;________;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah I figured you'd just have like, a rotating five things. Then if a new thing appears, the oldest thing gets pushed out.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
is good plan.

we require roph to look at feasability of some form of header showcase.