RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gamers Archive

Poll

Would you use this site / Is it a good idea (in your opinion) ?

Yes
3 (60%)
No
1 (20%)
Maybe
1 (20%)
Other
0 (0%)
Neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
So, I have come across a TON of dead links, broken downloads, and other such disappointing situations over the past several years whilst traversing this site, Chaos Project, HomeBrew, etc. and I've decided to start up a small, not too over-advertised (at least not for a bit) file-server / archive style site. My offer is free file hosting for projects, files, etc for just about anyone that's wants it. This is kind pf similar to the idea that GG had a while black with Cybele, but not nearly as elaborate or attractive looking.

Would anyone be interested in using this as well? If not, that's okay, I still plan to use it myself, but I figure why not share the wealth! This place has been a huge help to me over the years, so I'm trying to pay it forward in a way :)

The URL (when it becomes active) is gamers-archive.com

EDIT: If you think you would make use of this, and already know things that you would like to see on it, place a link to them somewhere on this thread  ;D Please be kind though.. If you're listing something that's not yours, make sure it's either a "dead profile" (member is definitely inactive) or it says that the script is completely free to use and distribute, etc. I'll obviously be checking them all too, but it helps me a little if I don't have to yell at you for not following the rules :3
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 12:32:53 PM by PhoenixFire »
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Thats a really good idea Phoenix :D