RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I just caught a dupe Suicune #3

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9

Yep, it happened again...

Only this time, I'll let this topic sit awhile before I make a trade it away. :]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I want it, it's water. Give it to me. plz ;-;

Might you be interested in one of these?

or maybe
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 10:17:20 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
You're tricky when it comes to trading . . . But alas, nonetheless, here! Take what you want from here, everything is based off from what you don't have on the dex ~

Spoiler for SUPER LIST:
List Made: Wed 14th May 2014, 9:12 pm

« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 11:45:57 PM by Karo Rushe »

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
hai u back off it's a water poekom i'll die if i don't get it
die
die to death
then i'll be dead
do you want that
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
May you rest in peace  . . . O Lamb ~

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hai u back off it's a water poekom i'll die if i don't get it
die
die to death
then i'll be dead
do you want that

hey man I'm the water lady around these parts

(you can have pretty much anything of mine that isn't water. I've got a shiny tangela if that does anything for you ;o )
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 12:17:08 AM by Princess Acolyte »

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Im mainly looking for Fossils/Legendaries I dont have o:
If not those, just link whatever I dont have that you are willing to give up and I'll check over those :]

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
man those things are dropping like flies lately lol

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
I know! Theres already six of them out in the RMRK world now o.o

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
(you can have pretty much anything of mine that isn't water. I've got a shiny tangela if that does anything for you ;o )

Well I do need all the fire pokemon...
How about Suicune for Slugma and Magcargo?