RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Resolved] Attn: all you other techy types :)

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
So, here's the deal.. I'm now running Linux Mint Petra with Cinnamon interface (I love to call it Cinnamint, because my laptop now sounds like a food), and I have successfully managed to get all of my fav games, RMXP, an iTunes alternative, and all the good stuff working, using crossover. Now there's one last thing I need, and I'm stumped. I have a Windows7 phone, and it needs the Zune software for synch purposes, in the same way that iPhone needs iTunes to work properly... I can get it to start loading, but it doesn't install properly at all.. Anyone here have thoughts on how to possibly force it to work?I know the obvious answer is to get a different phone, but that's not an option for a few years =p (though I do love me some of the new Androids coming out lately!!! )
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:21:54 PM by PhoenixFire »
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Looks like running int in VirtualBox is gonna do the trick, just fyi for anyone else that comes along and needs a solution to similar problems (I'm fairly certain I'm the only one who will have this exact problem, at least out of the members on this forum... )
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3