RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[W] Poison. Not the Band, the Pokemon.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
And see what you might want from my list. Easy.
:tinysmile:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
EVILMOOS. I AM MUCH DESIRING YOUR CHARIZARD. PLEASE TO BE LOOKING AT MY LIST AND SEEING IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR IT.

THANK YOU.

I have

Nidoran, Golbat, and Crobat  I dunno what else I have that you might want but feel free to take a gander. :)

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
well heck I have more than I thought I did. Wouldst thou be interested in a trade? Or doest thou hold Charizard sacred? 

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Nay, milady Jules, forsooth- the Dragon holdeth little  in comfort for me. But by my faith I say to thee, he is quite the beast. And by my troth I also say to thee, he doth hold consequence in many poison pokemon. But by both my faith and troth, I say unto thee and else who would have ears to hear; I would see no other have my Charizard than thee, thou who lovest it verily more than I. For thy Venonat and Venomoth My Charizard shall be thine!

Tarry now for I link thee to trade.

Click ye hither!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 10:36:32 PM by EvilM00s »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Poison Pokemon List Here

Also I have a Nidoran Male and adore your Furret ;o;

Heck, I'll do that as a straight trade.

Clicky here for a (nearly) free Furret!

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Wasn't looking at computer lol, I put him in the trade o:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Rock on, Dr Mrs Her Royal Majesty Professor Ice Cube MC... funky fly.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
*___*  THANK YOU!  ^_^ 

Also that was the best thing I've read all day <3  I am too excited to reply properly lol

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I'm glad to have made you smile ;)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Oh, man.

I got more than a few laughs from this thread. ;_;
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You are going to give me your Natu, the only question is what you want in return for it  :gracie:

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trainer=273

Would be happy to part with one of these, though feel free to pick others:

bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Hmmm. Look forward to seeing Roselia disappear. However, it iwll need to wait untill 11 pm CST (GMT -6) because of work computer limitations. Ugh, IE 7.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
My Roselia is getting traded around a lot. o.o

She's home hoppin. B)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
i got gulpin

gimme aggron or slowking or sudowoodo or exploud plx

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=91
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I shall give you... HERPES Sudowoodo.

I ought to be going home soon, so I'll update all mah traedz in an hour or so.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You should use IRC mister =o
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I should! But at work I cannot. That machine barely runs....

Here ya go, Roph.]

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=93
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 03:55:06 AM by EvilM00s »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Heck, I dunno. It's tough to trade right now since I'm limited to the work computer, so lemme chew on that and get back to you once I'm home and figure out if my PC is still viable.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Nevermind, the RMRK gods have smiled on me, I caught one ^_^
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 02:34:30 PM by Baroness Jules »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I want your

Choose your Poisons ~ >:3

Rep:
Level 102
Also since you've been away for a while M00s, you should know that now you can check pokemon by type. And the page will check off what you've seen / own etc for you ^__^

http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?type=Poison
bringing sexy back

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Oh, sweet! Well, lemme play around with the system and see what I can do with my windows phone... Comp is still down... Bleah, can't even do BBC..

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I desire your dupe

These are my dupes:

But if you don't see something there just check out my page. Most of it I am willing to trade :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:41:50 PM by Baroness Jules »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Hmm. I dunno if Pokemon eve works on this device. It runs IE (so far the only flaw) and I haven't tried yet. Lemme get back to you.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Well.. er... you see... I kinda already got those from Karo, and she cleaned me out :(   Sorry!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Oh! Okay, no foul.