RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX Ace Request] Title screen

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
I'm in need of a picture for my title screen. The picture I have in mind would have a battle in front of a city with a high tower, mountains in the background and a demon floating above the city ready to attack the city, or fighting someone on the tower. All of which in a fantasy world (think DnD or LoTR) with orcs and goblins(maybe a troll or two) fighting dwarves, and elves (mankind could be fighting all of the above and each other). It should be dark, ominous and gritty, with a fiery glow in the sky. I would also like it to fit with the character/tile sets I'm using, which is the High Fantasy packs (example: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/graphics/high-fantasy-resource-bundle-2).

I would like to see an example(s) of the artists work before having someone undertake such a project, just in case, it's not used and their time is wasted.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 05:24:44 AM by TheMaddHatter »