RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Hello, I've been off for a few days and when I came back all of a sudden a bunch of my Pokemon were gone... like most of my team have disappeared , any idea what could have happened?

We moved server recently, so there was a short (few hours at most) window where file changes on the old server wouldn't  be carried over to the new one. If you setup your team right before the move, this may be why :o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 32
RMRK Junior
GIAW 14: 3rd Place (Easy Mode)
So they're gone... k

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Nobody could have lost more than at most 2 pokemon, the move was very quick. Even 2 is pushing it.

Favourites are just set from your current inventory, you haven't lost any pokemon. Just choose your favourites again.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 02:11:53 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 32
RMRK Junior
Well... Ii looked through my set of pokemon I'm missing at least four of them somehow... IDK why, I had about 75 pokemon and was suddenly down to like 55. I remember having one of the badge icons for water types but now it's gone, and was either at ten shinys or near ten shinys, I mean at first I was thinking I was just seeing it wrong or something, or maybe I got hacked and someone traded my pokemon but then looking I have no trades, I haven't bothered with trades yet.
I remember a couple of them, of course I don't have any pictures or anything to show what ones they were so that probably won't help but yeah...
I'm not really annoyed or anything, I can search for them again, i just was wondering if I were the only one who was having this problem and if there were a way to get them back or if I'd just have to search again.
thanks for all of your help!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 05:59:59 AM by Netol »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I seem to be missing a missingno

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Either way, gave Netol Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, Venasaur, Jolteon and Espeon. If it's not okay with the others, they can always remove them.

I don't really think we have a back-up to check in the end (just thinking of having to check the back ups for that info sounds tiring), but you shouldn't have lost that water badge if you had it.

Rep:
Level 32
RMRK Junior
Either way, gave Netol Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, Venasaur, Jolteon and Espeon. If it's not okay with the others, they can always remove them.

I don't really think we have a back-up to check in the end (just thinking of having to check the back ups for that info sounds tiring), but you shouldn't have lost that water badge if you had it.

Thank you for all of your help! I really appreciate it!
I was so sad to see my Pidgeot disappear the most, I had been really excited to catch one as it's one of my favorites to have.