RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
make this into a sprite?

Rep:
Level 86
I have attached two pictures to give an idea of what I'm asking. I want a sprite that scales about double the size of an average character sprite. The horrible drawing is the shape I want shaped like a scale with exoskeleton type legs like a spider. But I want its color scheme to be like the little sin spawns you fight at the start of final fantasy ten. Picture indicates this. Any help with this would be amazing thank you for your time. I'm sorry I couldn't attach the pictures in on my phone and will not let me load them so here is a link to the example of the color scheme and as for its shape its suppose to look like a giant dragon scale with spider legs.
http://www.google.com/search?q=ffx+first+fiend+you+fight+in+zanarkand&tbm=isch&hl=en&nfpr=&spell=1&oq=ffx+first+fiend+you+fight+in+zanarkand&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12...10818.26182.0.27420.57.41.0.2.2.3.1277.13528.8j15j8j0j2j0j4j4.41.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..48.9.2118.0lEFlN6AjL4#i=6

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You just linked to a google search. Also, could you explain what you want a little clearer?

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
I think he wants the "First Fiend" from Final Fantasy X. Correct me if I'm wrong.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I scrolled down a bunch and I think this is what he wanted as a sprite:

It was in the search results after all.

For real though,
BloodyChaos, understand that while this is a legitimate request, it does seem to be a bit more complicated. It may help to find a sprite that is CLOSE to what you'd like and post a link to that so that someone can edit a preexisting sprite, rather than start from scratch.

OR

You could give a shot and see what you come up with! Learn a bit about spiriting big ol monsters!

Rep:
Level 86
I do apologize for my lack of resource to go off of I have no internet and am using my phone and unfortunately I am severely limited to what my phones letting me do. I have searched and found surprisingly nothing close to what I want or honostly id just use that because I'm not picky on this one at all. The best I can do is describe it in the clearest detail possible. And yes you lr right about the first fiend you fight in ffx. For those of you familiar with ffx (final fantasy X) the first fiend you fight comes off of sin like a scale. I would love something close to that just without their wing type things. For those of you not familiar with ffx, basicly a monster sprite a little bigger than a regular character sprite. Its shape would be that of a scale like a dragon scale or fish scale the shape of a tear drop. It would be black with blue trimming the top the bottom would have spider legs. If someone is willing to make this I'll take it however you imagine what I've described like I said I just need something remotely close. Right now I'm using a piece of tileset I cropped into a spritesheet......it looks laughably horrible lol if mo one can help I understand and its ok I appreciate your time   

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
uh, here you go I guess.