RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
VLADIMIR'S || Customs & Edits || Commissions, Suggestions & Requests

Poll

VOTE: What would you like?

Furniture : Cupboards, Bookshelves, Storage, Shelves, Crates/Boxes, Jars & Other Containers
0 (0%)
Furniture : Beds, Couches, Chairs, Cushions, Rugs, Mats, Tapestries
1 (16.7%)
Furniture : Machines, Steampunk,
0 (0%)
Furniture : Kitchens, Bathrooms, Tiles, Baths, Toilets, Stoves, Appliences, Benches
0 (0%)
Furniture : Modern Windows, Wooden Windows, Glass Doors,
0 (0%)
Doors : Trap Doors, House Doors, Ornate/Wealthy Doors, Wooden Doors
0 (0%)
Doors : Dungeon Doors, Fences, Gates, Metal Doors, Double Doors, Ancient Doors, Broken Doors
0 (0%)
Tiles : Walls, Bricks, Wooden, Pictures, Imperfections
2 (33.3%)
Tiles : Water, Ground Tiles, Grass, Dirt, Stone, Carpet, Wooden, Broken, Imperfect
1 (16.7%)
Clutter, Premades, Variations, Recolours, Minor Edits, Little Things
1 (16.7%)
Roofs, Houses, Outdoor, Verandas, Overhangs, Fencing, Decorative, Potted Plants, Mini Gardens
0 (0%)
Sprites, Animated Items, Animated Flora, Animated Tiles & Other Animated Bits&Bobs
0 (0%)
Interfaces, Open/Ending Screens, Menus, Windows, Speech Bubbles, Game Signs
0 (0%)
Plants, Flowers, Grasses, Trees, Bushes, Outdoor, Cliffs, Paths, Cluttered Plants
0 (0%)
Other : (Specify in Comment)(Suggestions, Requests)
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Sorry! This thread is undergoing major changes. More Content Soon!
(Check the spoiler for old content!)

Most of my content is designed for paralax mapping, if you're not sure what that is I suggest looking up some tutorials, otherwise if
you ask nicely I might be able to arrange a few things into a tileset for you, but for the most part that's a bit too much effort for me.

Old Content
Spoiler for:
I'm moving over my thread from vx.net so they're both pretty messy. Hopefully it'll all be neater soon, but until then, enjoy all my edits and originals. :3

Click the spoiler for the clean versions and recolours.
Spoiler for:

17/12/2013 Update

Whole bunch of other stuff that's still really messy.
Spoiler for:

Okay, now this thread is full of originals and edits. Also it's trashed, I mean look at this mess, it looks like my house...
Opinions, requests, praise, worship. Whatevaz. I love you all, do what you will with these.

........... I'll, uh.... Clean this place up... Later...

I've come to the conclusion that work with pixels is a little bit incredibly fun. I dug up RPG Maker a few days ago, got my hands on VX Ace, Fell in love all over again and have just been making random stuff since. I've got no use for the tiles myself, while I love the maker I don't really have the time to make my own game, not to mention I'd have to relearn eventing and scripting all over and that was a pain the first time. Anyway, I'll post what I've made here and you're welcome to use them in free and commercial games, they can be edited or recoloured however you like and you don't need to credit me, though it would be nice :3

While I'm not very reliable request-wise if you have any ideas let me know and I'll see about getting around to doing them. Feedback is also appreciated, just, you know, letting you know...

Anyway, this section is for all my hand made icons... or pixel made, who cares. Point is they are mine 100%. I did use the mack tileset as a reference for my veranda tiles but only for the size ratio. So enjoy ~

EDIT - 16/12/13
Okay, so I've been gone for yonks but will have some stuff up over the next few days. Mostly edits of the vx stuff.
Newest shiz is up top.

Gates for your, er, dungeons... I guess.

End Tables!

EDIT-Edit: Look, shelves and shiz.

Also kinda not really a little bit stone looking

Some finished tiles, look at em books, all bookly. They think they're so book.

Some shiz for the chooks

Little exit banners for doors you can't see, or doors you can, or hole, or ladders, or general exit-like objects.

Click spoiler for some more variations.

You can also find it here.
http://syrubis.deviantart.com/art/VX-Veran...leset-373435364

These are some windows from my old game, I edited two of them for ace, I'm thinking of trying to remake my old game, but I'm not sure yet so feel free to use these however you like. I've got a clean version and a version that I'm using so you can see how you could set it up. If you're interested in customs or recolours let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Code: [Select]
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=59024&st=0#entry539919/"][img]http://s15.postimg.org/r6l2kffyz/ddf1.png[/img][/url] [url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=59024&st=0#entry539919/"][img]http://s15.postimg.org/gv8prro9n/ffdf.png[/img][/url]
[url="http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=59024&st=0#entry539919/"][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/349/5/6/sponsa_me_by_syrubis-d6y2avt.png[/img][/url]

So opinion, very review for much thanks, many gratitude.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Hey, pal, we already have a doge.

This is an impressive amount of material. It will certainly lend a lot of choice and variety to RM projects. I particularly like the exit transparencies and the chicken coops.

One thing, though... the first set of stuff looks identical to me.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Not for long... >.>

Thanks! I'm glad you like em, I have to admit I had a bit of fun with the coops. The main one is the same except one has a grey background while the other is transparent so the shadows aren't all messed. They were designed for a much lighter layout.

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
Really nice!
I subscribed to your topic ^^

Thank you very much for your hard work.  :)

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Thank you! <3

And- Update!
(There's an issue with the headboards that I missed, just a small thing so it'll probably go unnoticed most of the time. Will get around to fixing it another time if it's too much of an issue.)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I like it.

*stamps approval*

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
I like those bunk beds.

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Aaaaaw yeeeaaah  :strike2:

And thanks! <3

Aaand another update.

UPDATE::
Look what I drew :3 Rockness done from scratch *Ish proud* x3

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
Look what I drew :3 Rockness done from scratch *Ish proud* x3
Oh! Gratz, that's pretty nice! I'm kida looking for rocks like these *_*

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Thanks <3 And rocks are a lot of fun, so there'll be plenty more where that came from x3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Far out. Now, those rooms up there, the kitchens... are those intended to be used as whole rooms as they are, or are they ready for use as tilesets? That is, if I chop the image up into bits, will every tile look okay on its own?

Oh, and i think you deserve a +rep for sharing this stuff. It's quality.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
It would be really cool if you could combine it all with other mega-tilesets and improve upon what's out there already =)
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Evil Moos :: Thanks! And sort of, originally that's what they were supposed to do but I made some mistakes with the shadows and positioning so for now they need to be used as a whole. I am working on another set though so that all the individual pieces can be mixed and matched.

I'm also working on a more modern set with stoves, fridges, microwaves etc as well as pots, pans, cans, jars etc for the older look.

Spirit :: I'll definitely look into that. :D

And lastly, quick Updateroo (Been busy so not much, statues and an example map, but it's not finished.)

Edit :: Quick gate

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
Animated gate, woot!
But that kitchen looks so lovely~

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Great work Syrubis!

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Chaos17 ::
*Flails* Thankies x3

IAMFORTE ::
Aww, shucks x3 Thanks!

Also, on the update front I give you! A... Uhh.... Fiery.. Fluffy... Flame.. Fart... Thing. Look, I dunno, it just looks kind nifty.

I didn't finish any of the new stuff in time, and I'm moving house in a few hours so I'll be MIA for a day or two D:

So to compensate I made you TWO Fluffy fire farts!

Seriously, no idea what to do with these besides maybe an interesting lighting effect. Anyway, when I get back I'll have a full set of doors and some bathrooms :3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
You're awesome. Keep it up forever pls B)

(+rep)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
If you insist. x3 and thanks!

Le Update ~
I did try to make some fridges... :|
Also made the exit signs a little brighter and more noticeable, and add more arrows.

EDITEDIT: Just going to shove these in here, too.

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
Nice doors, specially the ig sliding one.
By the way do pla to make animated plants ?
I never saw any animated grass or flowers.

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
That's a great idea! I'll definitely see what I can do.

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Made these ones myself, but I think I'm going to need a bit more practice with my own tiles. They're all seamless, just some are less 'pretty' than others, look a little messy etc.

Rep:
Level 57
RMRK Junior
Yeah, pixel art from scratchis hard.

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
Keep it up Syrubis =) They're all looking great. One of these days, you should combine all of them into one massive sheet of just your stuff =D  I know I would certainly use it for some of my maps...
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
This will be my last update for a bit, just moved into a new house and our internet will take up to a month to be installed. Anyway, some steampunk tiles, mostly my own work, some editing in there (only bricks and cliff walls), and an example house.

Will compile all my stuff into a master tileset for when I get back :3

Rep:
Level 40
Cat Fanatic
Here, have a roof and unfinished house.
For science.

(Edit : Oops, see some errors in there. Eh, will fix it later.)