RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pledge your allegiance to the Breakfast Realm today!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Ha! You try to poison our land's good people with SUGAR! And you insult them by presenting a simple meal! Nay, vile temptress of grains, cheap prizes and communism, the egg reigns supreme in both it's versatility and nutritional content.

Zernovyye yavlyayetsya valovoy!
Vive le royaume des oeufs!

CHOLESTEROL

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Ha! You try to poison our land's good people with SUGAR! And you insult them by presenting a simple meal! Nay, vile temptress of grains, cheap prizes and communism, the egg reigns supreme in both it's versatility and nutritional content.

Zernovyye yavlyayetsya valovoy!
Vive le royaume des oeufs!

CHOLESTEROL

CAFFEINE (and possibly just as much cholesterol from the creamer unless you use decaf and soy or non-fat)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Filthy rubber protein! You have nothing on the crispness of my fatherland.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Your crispiness cannot compare to the delicate crisp of my lineage. Ours is the most refined crisp in all the land.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Pah! You're all too extravagant and pompous!

The common, working man has no time for your chest beating contests! Cereal is for EVERYONE!

COMMUNISM SHALL RULE!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
The divine and ever strong House of Waffle leads ahead! Bow before the crispy pattern!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I hereby declare my allegiance to Waffle House.

Also French Toast is weakest toast.  It's toast pretending it's a waffle.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

Long live house Coffee (and toast)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
How does it feel to know that the most expensive coffee in the world is made with poop?

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
That worker looks awfully sad.

And I can think of several reasons why he would be.

Viva la folgers!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
It's because he's harvesting poop coffee when he could be making waffles.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Screw this, I'm hitching up the caravan.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Cereal has more variety than any of your petty partisan snacks! :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Cereal has more variety than any of your petty partisan snacks! :mad:

The first dry cereal was created by a fundamentalist who wanted to create a food so bland it could not possibly be sinful.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The first dry cereal was created by a fundamentalist who wanted to create a food so bland it could not possibly be sinful.

At least we did not eat food once imprinted with the crucifixion scene! How grotesque! :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
Fools! Waffle has no error of history. It has been ever delicious.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ever delicious with a DEAD GUY imprinted on it!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 98
You mistake my kingdom for the original traitors, toast.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It is not our fault that the holy house of Toast-Coffee was the one chosen by the divine. Though I can hardly blame him for wanting the best breakfast to house his visage.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Ever delicious with a DEAD GUY imprinted on it!

You mean like all of those mexicans that buy toasters that make jesus show up on their toast?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I dare any of you to claim you don't want Lucky Charms right fucking now. That's right, you all do.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 98
You mean sugar marshmallows and tooth shrapnel? No thanks.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I dare any of you to claim you don't want Lucky Charms right fucking now. That's right, you all do.

This man knows what he's talking about! He has a CHILDHOOD.

You mean sugar marshmallows and tooth shrapnel? No thanks.

That pales in comparison to your tooth-melting syrup. Bwah hah hah!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]