RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Diablo 3 Console Release is overrated.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
The platform hasn't even been released yet, so we'll see what happens. All this talk about how the console may screw up or may not screw up are all theory.

It doesn't have to be released yet. Microsoft only went back on all the new DRM policies and Kinect and all the other bullshit because they saw that they couldn't get away with it... yet. They're just waiting to rape their customers in the ass, therefore the video game industry would be better off without them. It's not about whether or not it's going to "screw up" or fail (because it will probably sell very highly), it's about not supporting a company that is so blatantly anti-consumer that they would make you pay for services you shouldn't have to (still doing that in several instances), invade your privacy, and all the many other things we've all heard about for months now if only they could. And who's to say they won't change their policies down the road from the Xbone's release? I certainly won't have any part of it.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
In all honesty, the only reason I had an Xbox 360 was because the PS3 versions of Oblivion/Fallout 3 had alot of bugs. I kinda wish I switched to the PS3 because of the free online playability, and I am desperate to play Metal Gear again. The days of hearing "Snake, Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaake" at 2:00am.
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
In all honesty, the only reason I had an Xbox 360 was because the PS3 versions of Oblivion/Fallout 3 had alot of bugs. I kinda wish I switched to the PS3 because of the free online playability, and I am desperate to play Metal Gear again. The days of hearing "Snake, Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaake" at 2:00am.
Well both the PS4 and the XBOX One has a online payment system now. For the PlayStation 4 you need a PlayStation+ Membership for 15€ and for the XBox One you need a Gold Membership for 20€. So the only free consoles are the WIIU and PC. ;)
By the way, games like Final Fantasy XIV has a extra membership to pay. :O
As far as I can say, I wouldn't buy any of these new consoles and stay now with my PC. :)
There is gaming free and when it get's to old, I only buy the parts I need new and run much cheaper then with XBO or PS4. ;)
And Diablo 3 is surely the best one on a PC, because Mouse and Keyboard are much better to play for Hack'N'Slayer's. I tried it in direct compare by games like Diablo, Torchlight. ;) (\s/)