RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2 players script

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
Hello People!, Well this is my first post so try to go along xD.

I was wondering if anyone knows any Script for 2 players System, and im not talking about split screen, im talking like Playing on 2 computers Using a Wired connection or something like that, Sounds weird but im not much of a scripter to pull off something like that, i dont care what is the engine i work on xp, vx, and vx ace so if anyone knows, i would really love that, i googled and stuff but nothing, im trying to make this 2 player open world game Like monster hunter, ever played monster hunter? imagine 2 players fighting Monsters..sharing loot, or duel and more, i made this game for a single player once and i lost it last year...Computer format...Anyhow...I hope someone helps.

Have a Great day Scripters xD

Rep:
Level 68
RMIDans ~
One doesn't simply make a wired connection using RGSS series. It may requires window library to do such a thing. And I don't know which one. I'm sorry
My scripts collection :
http://theolized.blogspot.com/
Sorry if I made it in Indonesian

Supporter of :

Make your own party composition based on 20 playable characters :

Rep: +0/-0Level 70
RMRK Junior
No problem, i hope someone else answer my question