RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(REQUEST)(XP) Grid Character and Grid Tileset

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
It would be awesome if someone can create a character made of nothing but grid. Kind of like a simulation grid, and no not like Tron.

As for the tileset, I would love to have something that would resemble Assassin's Creed loading screen.

I have searched everywhere for something like this and couldn't find it. Can someone plz create these resources for me?

As a side note, I apologize for requesting so much.
"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain...."

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Could you give an example picture of what you're talking about?

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
Here is the closest thing I could find. Just replace the "blocky" texture with a "grid" paper style. As for the character, here's a link:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4561411015969832&pid=1.7

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Here is the closest thing I could find. Just replace the "blocky" texture with a "grid" paper style. As for the character, here's a link:

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4561411015969832&pid=1.7
I allready know what you want, but I really don't know how to do it.
How would you be able to convert a 3D pattern to a 2D graphic.
I guess there is a need to download a basic and then insert some lines on it. I only could try on one, but if I can do it is an other thing. ;)
Is there any specific colorations you need? (\s/)

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
If you could do tron blue and black that would be awesome. The main reason why I need this character is for the character creation and some skills. The tileset was going to be used for the achievement area.

Rep:
Level 43
If you could do tron blue and black that would be awesome. The main reason why I need this character is for the character creation and some skills. The tileset was going to be used for the achievement area.
I could try on, but I can't promise, how they will end up, female or male or both. ;)
The Tileset I'm sure I can't do, I can send one in, but I guess there are others that are better with these. ;) (\s/)
By the way any special effects like gloomy or transparency? /)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:38:54 PM by Octavia »

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
I don't mind how they end up. I'm very appreciative that I'm even getting any custom resource :)

As to answer the questions: Both male and female I would like to look the same. Basically, a unisex character. And no special effects, please. :)

Rep:
Level 43
Well you mean something like this or am I wrong? ;)

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
This is perfect! Exactly what I need! Thank you so much! :D

Rep:
Level 43
This is perfect! Exactly what I need! Thank you so much! :D
Well I allready finished the characters. But I really don't got any idea, of how I should do the tileset. :'(
I guess it's impossible to do a 3D grid line to 2D.
I'm sorry for taking so long, but I was really busy in the past. :( (\s/)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 02:56:54 PM by Octavia »

Rep:
Level 41
Hey Sexy Girlfriend!!!
It's cool. What I got is really great and highly appreciative. Thanks! :D

Rep:
Level 43
It's cool. What I got is really great and highly appreciative. Thanks! :D
I'm glad you liked it. :D (\s/)