RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Maker3D Problem

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Newbie
My System

Processor: Intel i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20Ghz
RAM: 2.00GB
32Bit operating system Windows 7

And the problem is, the program is "lagging". Is it my computer or the setting of the program that causes the program to "lag".

For those who do not know, :)
Lagging - the program runs in a slow motion. Hmmm.. :)

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Maybe its the amount of programs you're using is the reason why the program is lagging.
Try closing all programs except the Maker3D and see how it goes.
なんでやねん

RMRK Newbie
I'm sorry but still the same. I close all the programs except Maker3D, i clear the cookies and cache in my internet, and i also used CCleaner to clean my computer, and last i restart my computer but it is still lagging...  :)

RMRK Newbie
Also, i am getting an "Engine.exe has stopped working" after that, the program will exit automatically.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Also, i am getting an "Engine.exe has stopped working" after that, the program will exit automatically.
Did you try running the program as administrator yet?
なんでやねん

RMRK Newbie

RMRK Newbie
Anyone knows how to solve the problem?? :)

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Well I got a PC with these specifications and it lags bad. Best times I only get 15 FPS. :O
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ with 3,22Ghz
6GB DDRII-RAM800 Dual Channel
NVIDIA GTX650Ti with 2GB GDDR5-RAM 128bit and CUDA
Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
I guess it's the programm itself or it needs a quad core processor. ;)
I also tried to overclock the CPU and the GPU and it was still the same.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
Processor: Intel i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20Ghz
RAM: 2.00GB
32Bit operating system Windows 7

hi. what is your graphics chip?