RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] A way to stop using a skill while in a state?

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Is there a way to do this? For example, in my digimon game, Agumon has a skill called Digivolve to Champion, and it will change his class/actor graphic to Greymon, along with a state called 'Champion'. However, how do I make the skill Digivolve to Champion be used only if Agumon is not in the Champion state?
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 82
Make the state Seal the skill. That should do the trick, although I've never used it to know for sure.

You'll find that option under the Skill tab of the Features.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
Make the state Seal the skill. That should do the trick, although I've never used it to know for sure.

You'll find that option under the Skill tab of the Features.
Oh wow, Thanks Logan!
Although, to seal the state, it was under the State tab of the features, not the skill tab. :)
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 82
It's under the Skill tab of the Features section of States.

The States tab was implicit because we were talking about States. :P
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)