RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
need help finding character battlers

Rep:
Level 84
ok so for a long time i was using ninesages to do most of my resource gathering for any rmxp games i wanted to make but it was hit not to long ago by hackers that the entire site of about 3GB of stuff was wiped out and the site owner isnt going to put it back up.

Anyways i was making a fun little RMXP game with some really neat character battlers i found on there and i am wondering now if anyone here knows where these resources orginally came from so i can try and hunt them down or knows of where else i might find this style.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help me i really appreciate it.

Here are a few examples of the character battlers i was using
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:14:45 PM by DarkClawtooth »
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks

I did not even know what they were even from but with your help i was able to find stuff i can use as battlers. so thanks you were alot of help.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
No problem, there's other sprites floating around the net if you want more :P