RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
how can I make an airship fly to me?

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
Hi Guys

My English is not so good hope you can read it anyway.

I want to create an event that comes a vehicle when I activate an item.

So that appears near me (out of sight), the airship and then flying an autopilot to me and then I can fly.

How do I implement this?

So far I have done the following:

I have created a remote control as an item and when I use a common event started. (Switch is not possible)

In common event Contets I put a switch to ON.

On the world map I put in a parallel process of a 2nd switch ON. (on normal maps this is set to OFF), the airship so you can not call in a forest ^. ^

So far everything works as far as I had imagined but I can not continue.

Next, I would do so I would leave the event (airship) arise out of my sight and then on the fastest way to me so I can fly fly away.

And if I am to getting off the airship flying from the map.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

Rep:
Level 83
It's not easy to understand what you need ... and i hope it is not too late 10 days after .

Don't forget that in an event , you can make another event move .
It means you don't need switches , you can make everything in the common event of your item . It is far easier to have only one event controlling everything .

For zones where you can call or not the aircraft , i suggest to use areas (if you are in VXAce) .

Now for the part "getting off the aircraft" .

you need this little script before "main" :
Code: [Select]
class Game_Vehicle < Game_Character
  alias dricc_get_off get_off
  def get_off
    dricc_get_off
    $game_switches[2]=true
  end
end

change the "2" by any switches . then make an event triggered by this switch . this event will make everything you need when getting off a vehicle .
if you are using also boats , then you will need to add : if @type == :airship
You can use my scripts freely . but not for commercial use .
:ccbync:
Don't encrypt your game !!!
Want to give me credit ? Easy ,add me in your game :