RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX Ace] Windowskins; what is what?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Hello, I be make the window of the skin, ya?

So I'm working on a window skin, and I can't figure out what's what.
Which color goes where and what not. I was hoping maybe there was some kind of chart, or template that told me "This color here, is for the health bar" or something along those lines. Does anybody know of such a thing?

Thank you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Nothing, eh?
Code: [Select]
= Start to cry
[Baww] :Sad Face:.JPG [/Baww]
= Never stop
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
You should be able to look it up in the help file. If you have and you mean what part of section F, then IIRC:

20 and 21 are HP(Orange), 22 and 23 are MP(Blue), 28 and 29 are TP(Green) and 0 is the default. They're in 4 rows of 7 each, 0-7, 8-15 and so on.

Rep:
Level 82
Which colour is used for what isn't defined in the windowskin, but rather the Window_Base script.

If you use the graphic from the help file as a guide, then 0 is the top left most colour and it moves left to right, top to bottom:

Code: [Select]
  def normal_color;      text_color(0);   end;    # Normal
  def system_color;      text_color(16);  end;    # System
  def crisis_color;      text_color(17);  end;    # Crisis
  def knockout_color;    text_color(18);  end;    # Knock out
  def gauge_back_color;  text_color(19);  end;    # Gauge background
  def hp_gauge_color1;   text_color(20);  end;    # HP gauge 1
  def hp_gauge_color2;   text_color(21);  end;    # HP gauge 2
  def mp_gauge_color1;   text_color(22);  end;    # MP gauge 1
  def mp_gauge_color2;   text_color(23);  end;    # MP gauge 2
  def mp_cost_color;     text_color(23);  end;    # TP cost
  def power_up_color;    text_color(24);  end;    # Equipment power up
  def power_down_color;  text_color(25);  end;    # Equipment power down
  def tp_gauge_color1;   text_color(28);  end;    # TP gauge 1
  def tp_gauge_color2;   text_color(29);  end;    # TP gauge 2
  def tp_cost_color;     text_color(29);  end;    # TP cost

By using that, you can see where the common colours are found by default.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 96
Thank you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&