RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2000/2003] Huh?

Rep: +0/-0Level 42
Misty the Orca
I'm confused, why are there a so little number of threads with RPGMK 2000/2003 tileset resources? Am I forced to go to Charas Project for the largest variety of RPG Maker tilesets? I hope not, I'm wanting to find some good ones that I haven't seen the same sort of ones before. I am wanting to get a candyland tileset, and I am having a person on DA make it (he CHOSE to do it, I did not request it, as far as I remember anyways) but I dunno how long he will take. While I'm waiting for that, I'm wanting to find some unique chipsets for RPG Maker 2003, not the same sort of chipsets everywhere. But not many people are posting RPGMK 2003 chipsets at all, unique or not. Can somebody please tell me why we have a lack of many chipsets here? I'd really like to know that. Hope I'm posting this thread in the correct area. If not, I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
To be fair, 2000 and 2k3 are rather old RPG Makers that few people seriously use outside of an idle hobby, so it's not too surprising that there's not as much around for them as the new ones. If there's ever a specific request, you're always welcome to post it up and cross your fingers that someone will take it.